Netizen Shares Bad Experience While Inquiring At PCSO
Ringo | On 15, Feb 2017
Netizen Margauxe Bravante uploaded several pictures of her conversation with Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).
Bravante sought the help of the fan page of the PCSO Financial Assistance for her friend, whose baby underwent colostomy operation.
The fan page then asked who is in the hospital, which Bravante answered the baby of her friend. Much to her delight, the page answered that she shouldn’t be the one talking to them.
The page also noted that she shouldn’t argue with the admin. Then, she was blocked.
Bravante said she is posting thing so people won’t experience the same. Read her full post.
Ako po bilang tao. marunong ako rumespeto at tumulong. hindi ako para mambastos ng kung sino sino lang .. pero i cant…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- The Driver Who Broke The Window Of A Taxi Is Now Facing Multiple Charges
- Look: Taxi Driver Who Lets Woman Drive His Taxi Gets Business Package
- Daniel Matsunaga Confirms He Is In A Relationship With A Polish Supermodel
- Look: Bunkhouses Samples For Marawi War Victims
- June Mar Fajardo Hailed As MVP, Tied Fernandez And Patrimonio With Most Number Of MVP Awards
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Company Exec Plummets To Death From 10th Of The Building
- Federico Angulo Arrested For Sextortion
- Alleged Suicide Note Of Julia Buencamino Found
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Apo Whang-ud Flies To Manila, Meets Coco Martin
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges