Netizen Shares Bad Experience While Inquiring At PCSO
Ringo | On 15, Feb 2017
Netizen Margauxe Bravante uploaded several pictures of her conversation with Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).
Bravante sought the help of the fan page of the PCSO Financial Assistance for her friend, whose baby underwent colostomy operation.
The fan page then asked who is in the hospital, which Bravante answered the baby of her friend. Much to her delight, the page answered that she shouldn’t be the one talking to them.
The page also noted that she shouldn’t argue with the admin. Then, she was blocked.
Bravante said she is posting thing so people won’t experience the same. Read her full post.
Ako po bilang tao. marunong ako rumespeto at tumulong. hindi ako para mambastos ng kung sino sino lang .. pero i cant…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog
- UST Student Council Condems Mocha Uson’s Award
- Police Who Killed Mark Soque Will Receive Honors
- Most Cruel Festival: China’s Dog Eating Celebration
- Disneyland Philippines To Be Built In Ilocos Norte?
- Another Suspect In ‘Daisy’ Video Arrested
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Taboos In Southeast Asian Countries
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Watch: Titibo-tibo By Mikee Cate