Netizen Shares Bad Experience While Inquiring At PCSO
Ringo | On 15, Feb 2017
Netizen Margauxe Bravante uploaded several pictures of her conversation with Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).
Bravante sought the help of the fan page of the PCSO Financial Assistance for her friend, whose baby underwent colostomy operation.
The fan page then asked who is in the hospital, which Bravante answered the baby of her friend. Much to her delight, the page answered that she shouldn’t be the one talking to them.
The page also noted that she shouldn’t argue with the admin. Then, she was blocked.
Bravante said she is posting thing so people won’t experience the same. Read her full post.
Ako po bilang tao. marunong ako rumespeto at tumulong. hindi ako para mambastos ng kung sino sino lang .. pero i cant…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter
- Raymart Reveals “True” Story Behind Bruised Pictures
- James Deakin Explains That Uber And Grab Are Different From Taxi
- Ahron Villena Accidentally Posts Nude Picture
- Dahlia Pastor, Suspect Use to Have Sex in Enzo’s House
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Fake Laptop Specs Modus Exposed
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges