MPD Official Tampers CCTV In Drug Ops, Three Killed Afterwards
Ringo | On 13, Oct 2017
The Manila Police District (MPD) is in hot waters after its members performed a questionable action during an anti-drug operation.
Several police officers – wearing uniforms and civilian clothes – appeared in Barangay 19 in Tondo, Manila to look for drug addicts and pushers in the area. Later, three were killed.
60-year-old Rolly Campo was among those killed.
The people were questioning the police operation after one member was seen pointing a CCTV to another area, which prevented it from capturing what happened.
According to the granddaughter of Campo, who is also a witness to the killing, said the police pointed the gun at Campo’s chest and fired it. It has been noted that the man was washing his clothes and not armed.
Lydia, the daughter, said the police ordered her to go out their house because they wanted to talk to her father. When Campo asked her to go out, she ran away.
“Sabi niya ‘Sige, kakausapin ko lang ‘yung tatay mo. Umalis ka na. Pagkasalita ng tatay ko na ‘Sige na, huwag mo na akong alalahanin,’ iniwan ko na siya. Tumakbo na ako palabas,” The younger Campo said.
Elizabeth, the wife of Rolly, admitted that he used drugs in the past. But, he stopped three years ago and even surrendered during the Oplan Tokhang several times.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Coleen Garcia Breaks Silence on Alleged Sex Scandal
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Parents Of Child-On-Leash Speak
- Anne Curtis Victimized By Fake LCD Seller
- 15 Palawan Students Allegedly Possessed By Evil Spirit
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison