MOA Ferris Wheel Burns
Ringo | On 10, Oct 2014
The Ferris wheel in Mall of Asia was caught on fire at about 10 a.m., Friday, October 10, 2014.
A certain Arnexism posted a clip showing that the Ferris wheel is burning from below. The clip was probably taken while riding a motorcycle.
It can be seen in the video that a thick black smoke is coming from the base of the famous ride. Officials were around making people stay away from the dangerous smoke.
Mall of Asia’s Ferris Wheel, nasusunog! @rapplerdotcom @bayanmo @gmanews @abscbnnews @ryan_chua
According to the commenters of Arnexism, several fire trucks arrived in the area.
As of the writing, it isn’t sure whether there are riders when the incident. The media is still waiting for the statement of MOA officials.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- 7 NPAs, 24 Mass Base Supporters, And 20 Members Of Militia Ng Bayan Surrender To Army In Masbate
- Couple Booted Out Emirates Flight Because Of Her Menstrual Pain
- TNT Finalist Rachel Gabreza Bags “Stars Of The Albion Grand Prix 2018” Title
- Kisses Delavin Wishes That People Won’t Say ‘I Love You’ If They Don’t Mean It
- Prince Harry’s Fiancee Meghan Markle Caught On Video Trying To Speak Filipino
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- QC Police Who Owns Colorum Jeepney Threatens ‘We’ll Both End Up Dead’ If Officials Will Tow His Vehicles
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Who Is Kevin In Vice Ganda’s Life?
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Teacher Hailed A Hero For Hiding 19 Students Away From Shooter
- Store ‘Hugot’ Lines Go Viral
- Coleen Garcia Breaks Silence on Alleged Sex Scandal
- British National Now Under Probe For Nude Carabao Ride In Siargao Island