MOA Ferris Wheel Burns
Ringo | On 10, Oct 2014
The Ferris wheel in Mall of Asia was caught on fire at about 10 a.m., Friday, October 10, 2014.
A certain Arnexism posted a clip showing that the Ferris wheel is burning from below. The clip was probably taken while riding a motorcycle.
It can be seen in the video that a thick black smoke is coming from the base of the famous ride. Officials were around making people stay away from the dangerous smoke.
Mall of Asia’s Ferris Wheel, nasusunog! @rapplerdotcom @bayanmo @gmanews @abscbnnews @ryan_chua
According to the commenters of Arnexism, several fire trucks arrived in the area.
As of the writing, it isn’t sure whether there are riders when the incident. The media is still waiting for the statement of MOA officials.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Apo Whang-ud Flies To Manila, Meets Coco Martin
- Alex De Rossi Admits Declining Multi-Million Offer From A Liquor Brand
- Arrested Robber Says He Entered Supermarket Using Ninja Techniques He Learned From Naruto
- After Marawi, Duterte Says He Will Target Islamic Groups Next
- McDonalds Office In South Korea Raided Over Complaints Of Children After Eating Burgers
- HPG Starts Confiscating Illegal Blinkers, LED Lights, And Siren
- This Woman Drives The Taxi Because The Driver Is Sleepy
- This Senagal Boy Falls Off Scammer’s Fake Invitational Football Clinic In Ph
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Company Exec Plummets To Death From 10th Of The Building
- Alleged Exhanged Of Messages Of Aegis Juris Members Prior To UST Law Student’s Death Revealed
- Alleged Suicide Note Of Julia Buencamino Found
- Road Rage: Man Destroy’s Car Window
- The ‘Brother’ Of Nadine Lustre Committed Suicide
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?