MMDAs Stands Firm Against Woman Backrider In Road Rage Video
Ringo | On 13, Feb 2018
The Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) is standing firm in favor of its officials against the motorcycle riders in a viral video.
The video showed a man and a woman being apprehended by the officials because they were caught twice without a helmet. At one instance, the woman furiously approached an official because he was taking a video.
The video has since gone viral.
The MMDA is concerned with what happened.
MMDA spokesperson, Celine Pialago said people should follow traffic rules and such videos are part of the agency’s way to provide transparency.
“Kung kayo ho ay violator, sumunod na lang ho kayo sa batas trapiko… ang aming mga enforcers may suot na body camera and for our protection as well, kailangan din naming i-video ‘yon for transparency purposes,” said Pialago.
Pialago is hoping that such incidents won’t happen again.
The MMDA already has the identification of the two. They will be facing charges in violation of the rule that requires motorcycle-riding people to wear a helmet.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Woman Posts Final Letter For BF Of Almost Eight Years
- KZ Tandingan Now A Regular Contender In ‘Singers 2018’
- Devotees Suffer Burn On Forehead After Ash Wednesday
- Vice Ganda Is Touched By Coco Martin’s Gesture When He Was Hospitalized
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Store ‘Hugot’ Lines Go Viral
- ‘Homewrecker Of The Year’ Woman Exposes Infidelity Of Jovit Baldivino
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral