MMDA Reprimands And Shames MMDA Officials Who Were Not Wearing Helmets
Ringo | On 19, Jun 2017
Christopher Osin uploaded a picture showing two MMDA officials traveling along a public road without wearing any helmets.
Osin opened his car window and asked them. However, one wasn’t able to hear him because he was wearing a helmet. So, he repeated his question. One answered that they were in operation and it’s none of his business.
Fresh n fresh…ngaun lng ..papunta ako ng airport nkasabay ko panay ang bengkeng….roxas bvrd ..🤣..nong nag stop light…
More than a week after, the official fan page of MMDA showed that the two, Armando Lopez and Rodrigo Dayota, were apprehended, fined, shamed for not following traffic rules.
MMDA Chairman Danilo Lim said this move by the agency is being true to the promise of cleaning the agency.
“Being true to our promise to cleanse our ranks of erring personnel, we will not let such things pass without the appropriate sanctions. This will serve a warning to our field personnel that no one is above the law. We are enforcers of the traffic laws and we should all comply with them,” said Lim, who also ordered the two to undergo traffic management and safety course at the agency’s Traffic Academy.
They were also ordered to stand in front of the flag pole during the flag ceremony.
[Admin 09] UPDATE: PRESS RELEASE
JUNE 14, 2017
METROPOLITAN MANILA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
2 MMDA Traffic Enforcers…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter
- Raymart Reveals “True” Story Behind Bruised Pictures
- James Deakin Explains That Uber And Grab Are Different From Taxi
- Ahron Villena Accidentally Posts Nude Picture
- Dahlia Pastor, Suspect Use to Have Sex in Enzo’s House
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Fake Laptop Specs Modus Exposed
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges