MMDA Reprimands And Shames MMDA Officials Who Were Not Wearing Helmets
Ringo | On 19, Jun 2017
Christopher Osin uploaded a picture showing two MMDA officials traveling along a public road without wearing any helmets.
Osin opened his car window and asked them. However, one wasn’t able to hear him because he was wearing a helmet. So, he repeated his question. One answered that they were in operation and it’s none of his business.
Fresh n fresh…ngaun lng ..papunta ako ng airport nkasabay ko panay ang bengkeng….roxas bvrd ..🤣..nong nag stop light…
More than a week after, the official fan page of MMDA showed that the two, Armando Lopez and Rodrigo Dayota, were apprehended, fined, shamed for not following traffic rules.
MMDA Chairman Danilo Lim said this move by the agency is being true to the promise of cleaning the agency.
“Being true to our promise to cleanse our ranks of erring personnel, we will not let such things pass without the appropriate sanctions. This will serve a warning to our field personnel that no one is above the law. We are enforcers of the traffic laws and we should all comply with them,” said Lim, who also ordered the two to undergo traffic management and safety course at the agency’s Traffic Academy.
They were also ordered to stand in front of the flag pole during the flag ceremony.
[Admin 09] UPDATE: PRESS RELEASE
JUNE 14, 2017
METROPOLITAN MANILA DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
2 MMDA Traffic Enforcers…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog
- UST Student Council Condems Mocha Uson’s Award
- Police Who Killed Mark Soque Will Receive Honors
- Disneyland Philippines To Be Built In Ilocos Norte?
- Another Suspect In ‘Daisy’ Video Arrested
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Taboos In Southeast Asian Countries
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Watch: Titibo-tibo By Mikee Cate
- JM De Guzman Opens Up On Drug Use