Miley Cyrus Disguises, Asks People What They Thought Of Her
Ringo | On 29, Aug 2015
Twerk trender, Miley Cyrus has been bashed because of her stage performances and social media presence.
However, she is also loved and became more indemand.
Giving us a glimpse of her hosting skills, Miley gamely took on the challenge of disguising herself as an Australian host named Janet roaming to ask people what they think about Miley for the “I Witness News,” on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” last August 27.
“No. She’s not one of my favorites,” said one guy when asked if he likes Miley. “I just don’t like her whole family.”
“I like Taylor Swift better,” said another guy.
Two girls turned out love Miley and even gave a rendition of “We Can’t Stop” and twerked against the wall with Janet.
One guy recognized Janet and said he’s sure that he’s actually talking to the subject. Janet, opened a part of her blouse saying that her face is Janet while her chest is Miley.
Watch the video below:
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Coleen Garcia Breaks Silence on Alleged Sex Scandal
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Parents Of Child-On-Leash Speak
- Anne Curtis Victimized By Fake LCD Seller
- 15 Palawan Students Allegedly Possessed By Evil Spirit
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison