Mark Zuckerberg Welcomes Second Daughter
Ringo | On 29, Aug 2017
Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg announced that his wife Priscilla Chan just gave birth to their second daughter, August.
“When your sister was born, we wrote a letter about the world we hoped she and now you will grow up in — a world with better education, fewer diseases, stronger communities, and greater equality. We wrote that with all the advances in science and technology, your generation should live dramatically better lives than ours, and we have a responsibility to do our part to make that happen. Even though headlines often focus on what’s wrong, we still believe these positive trends will win out. We’re optimists about your generation and the future,” said Zuckerberg in a Facebook post.
Zuckerberg, 33, is a big man in the tech industry. However, he expressed hopes that his child will be able to enjoy life like an ordinary kid.
“You will be busy when you’re older, so I hope you take time to smell all the flowers and put all the leaves you want in your bucket now. I hope you read your favorite Dr. Seuss books so many times you start inventing your own stories about the Vipper of Vipp. I hope you ride the carousel with Max until you’ve tamed every color horse. I hope you run as many laps around our living room and yard as you want. And then I hope you take a lot of naps. I hope you’re a great sleeper. And I hope even in your dreams you can feel how much we love you,” Zuckerberg said.
Priscilla, a pediatrician, gave birth to their first daughter, Maxima, in 2015.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Paul Soriano Denies Affair With Erich Gonzales
- Man Throws Starbucks Cup At Footbridge By M.A. Buendia HD
- Roxanne Barcelo Is Asia Brewery’s Calendar Girl
- Viral Video: Anne Curtis’ Babies
- College Student Commits Suicide Over Cyberbullying for Appearing in Porn
- Girls Hairy Armpit Selfies Now Viral
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- Beware Of This Mountaineering Event Organizer By ShelaMaris Aliazas Lajada