Maria Sofia Sanchez Plays On Philippine National Anthem
Ringo | On 11, Sep 2017
Transgender Maria Sofia Sanchez is in hot waters after she videoed herself having some fun playing with the Philippine national anthem.
Pinoys, like any other citizens, will put their right palm on their left chest, whenever the anthem was being played. It notes that the heart should be felt while singing.
Sanchez got the irk of the netizen when she played the anthem via her phone. She then stood and put her crotch area while wearing a swimsuit. She also gestured her hands as if mimicking a conductor of the beat.
She then laughed after the anthem finished.
Ano ang masasabi nyo sa ginawa ni Maria Sofia Sanchez sa ating Pambansang Awit?
Posted by Philippine News on Saturday, September 9, 2017
The netizens got angry. One said Sofia should have respected the national anthem because it’s was created in relation to the country’s freedom against the invaders. Another one explained, her freedom as a member of the LGBT community might have been suppressed until now if it’s not for the heroes who found for it.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Paul Soriano Denies Affair With Erich Gonzales
- Man Throws Starbucks Cup At Footbridge By M.A. Buendia HD
- Roxanne Barcelo Is Asia Brewery’s Calendar Girl
- Viral Video: Anne Curtis’ Babies
- College Student Commits Suicide Over Cyberbullying for Appearing in Porn
- Girls Hairy Armpit Selfies Now Viral
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- Beware Of This Mountaineering Event Organizer By ShelaMaris Aliazas Lajada