Maria Sofia Sanchez Plays On Philippine National Anthem
Ringo | On 11, Sep 2017
Transgender Maria Sofia Sanchez is in hot waters after she videoed herself having some fun playing with the Philippine national anthem.
Pinoys, like any other citizens, will put their right palm on their left chest, whenever the anthem was being played. It notes that the heart should be felt while singing.
Sanchez got the irk of the netizen when she played the anthem via her phone. She then stood and put her crotch area while wearing a swimsuit. She also gestured her hands as if mimicking a conductor of the beat.
She then laughed after the anthem finished.
Ano ang masasabi nyo sa ginawa ni Maria Sofia Sanchez sa ating Pambansang Awit?
Posted by Philippine News on Saturday, September 9, 2017
The netizens got angry. One said Sofia should have respected the national anthem because it’s was created in relation to the country’s freedom against the invaders. Another one explained, her freedom as a member of the LGBT community might have been suppressed until now if it’s not for the heroes who found for it.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Photoshopped Male Celeb Photos To Turn Into Cleft Palate Goes Viral Negatively
- Wil Dasovich Back In Ph After Beating Cancer
- Rappler Reporter Pia Ranada Barred From Entering Malacañang
- Senate Approves ‘Lifetime Cellphone Number’ Bill
- Pinoy Teacher Is Among The Finalists Of The “Best Teachers In The World”
- Family Releases Photo Of Teen Who Was Beaten Right After Getting Off A Bus
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Netizens Are Angry Over Disappearance Of Cats Along BGC Park
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog
- This NLex Patroller Will Bring Back Your Faith To Uniformed Officials
- LTO Starts Implementing ‘Tanggal Bulok, Tanggal Usok’
- Store ‘Hugot’ Lines Go Viral
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Chinese Woman Follows Bag Into X-Ray Scanner
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison