Maria Sofia Love May Face Possible Lawsuits For Playing On Philippines' National Anthem
Ringo | On 12, Sep 2017
Maria Sofia Sanchez or Maria Sofia Love may face lawsuits for playing on the national anthem of the Philippines.
Maria Sofia videoed herself playing the Lupang Hiniran using her mobile phone. She then stood and put her palm on her crotch area instead of putting it on her chest. She also danced lewdly.
Erwin Tulfo, for the show News 5, talked to Teddy Atienza, the Chief of Heraldy Section on the National Historic Commission of the Philippines to inquire about the issue.
Atienza said the agency is already aware and the officials are not getting in touch with the consulate of Los Angeles, California to where she was located. They may also request for cancellation of her passport. It is also in the power of the government to put her on the black list, whether she is a Filipino or not.
Posibleng kasuhan ang transexual na si Maria Sofia Love dahil sa pambabastos sa pambansang awit ng Pilipinas
For more videos, visit us at www.news5.com.ph
Posted by News5 on Sunday, September 10, 2017
The National Historical Commission also submitted a letter addressed to Alan Peter Cayetano, the Secretary of Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) regarding the issue.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Paul Soriano Denies Affair With Erich Gonzales
- Man Throws Starbucks Cup At Footbridge By M.A. Buendia HD
- Roxanne Barcelo Is Asia Brewery’s Calendar Girl
- Viral Video: Anne Curtis’ Babies
- College Student Commits Suicide Over Cyberbullying for Appearing in Porn
- Girls Hairy Armpit Selfies Now Viral
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- Beware Of This Mountaineering Event Organizer By ShelaMaris Aliazas Lajada