Marawi Police Proposes To Girlfriend During Heroes’ Welcome
Ringo | On 01, Nov 2017
A police, who is a part of the victorious troop in Marawi City, might have realized something… life is short.
The police officers and soldiers knew that their one of their feet is always in the grave, especially during war. So, as much as possible, they must express their love for their loved ones.
PO1 Alexis Tagapulot knelt down in front of his girlfriend, Angely Jowy, during their welcome for the heroes. He asked her hands so she can be his wife. Of course, she said “yes.”
Tagapulot and Jowy are together for three years already and they are planning to get married next year.
In an interview with ABS-CBN News, Tagapulot chose the event to propose to his girlfriend so he can tell the world how much he loves her.
Welcoming the rpsb r10 contingents came from marawi at they same time surprised marriage proposal of one of the contingents
Posted by Manuel Torregosa on Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Coleen Garcia Breaks Silence on Alleged Sex Scandal
- Pinay, 13, Gets Standing Ovation In ‘Ireland’s Got Talent’
- Marlene Aguilar Calls Freddie Aguilar’s Wife “Prostitute” and Not a Minor Anymore
- Anne Curtis Victimized By Fake LCD Seller
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns