Manila Parking Officials Clamp Ambulance Parked In Front Of Hospital
Ringo | On 04, Jul 2017
Ambulances are always parked in places where there is easy access to roads. So, in the case of emergencies, the drivers can easily give service.
However, officials from Traffic and Parking Office of Manila didn’t know it.
Netizen Ronalyn Sy-Faa posted two pictures. The first one showed an ambulance that was clamped while the other one showed the ticket attached to the windshield.
Naka clamp ang ambulance? Sa tapat ng hospital? Wow!!!
Sy-Faa noted that the officials removed the clamp after an hour.
Some netizens laughed while some took it seriously. One noted that what will happen if there is an emergency and the ambulance is clamped. Another netizen noted that in some parts of Manila, there are lots of vehicles illegally parked on the roads but the officials noted that ambulance.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- The Driver Who Broke The Window Of A Taxi Is Now Facing Multiple Charges
- Look: Taxi Driver Who Lets Woman Drive His Taxi Gets Business Package
- Daniel Matsunaga Confirms He Is In A Relationship With A Polish Supermodel
- Look: Bunkhouses Samples For Marawi War Victims
- June Mar Fajardo Hailed As MVP, Tied Fernandez And Patrimonio With Most Number Of MVP Awards
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Company Exec Plummets To Death From 10th Of The Building
- Federico Angulo Arrested For Sextortion
- Alleged Suicide Note Of Julia Buencamino Found
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Apo Whang-ud Flies To Manila, Meets Coco Martin
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup