Manila Parking Officials Clamp Ambulance Parked In Front Of Hospital
Ringo | On 04, Jul 2017
Ambulances are always parked in places where there is easy access to roads. So, in the case of emergencies, the drivers can easily give service.
However, officials from Traffic and Parking Office of Manila didn’t know it.
Netizen Ronalyn Sy-Faa posted two pictures. The first one showed an ambulance that was clamped while the other one showed the ticket attached to the windshield.
Naka clamp ang ambulance? Sa tapat ng hospital? Wow!!!
Sy-Faa noted that the officials removed the clamp after an hour.
Some netizens laughed while some took it seriously. One noted that what will happen if there is an emergency and the ambulance is clamped. Another netizen noted that in some parts of Manila, there are lots of vehicles illegally parked on the roads but the officials noted that ambulance.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog
- UST Student Council Condems Mocha Uson’s Award
- Police Who Killed Mark Soque Will Receive Honors
- Most Cruel Festival: China’s Dog Eating Celebration
- Disneyland Philippines To Be Built In Ilocos Norte?
- Another Suspect In ‘Daisy’ Video Arrested
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Taboos In Southeast Asian Countries
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Watch: Titibo-tibo By Mikee Cate