Man Warns Everyone About Japanese Encephalitis That Took The Life Of His Daughter
Ringo | On 12, Apr 2017
A grieving father is taking on his Facebook account to warn everyone about a certain disease that most did not know existing.
Arch Neil Licayan warned everyone about Japanese Encephalitis. Last year, it has 325 suspected cases with 41 of them, turned positive. This year, from January to March, there were already 89 cases with 10 positive cases.
The symptoms of this sickness were shown by his daughter, Jessica Denise Licayan. She succumbed to the sickness. She was only 15.
Arch said has is quite thankful for the 15 years that God gave him, his wife and family that they were able to spend with Jessica.
Please be Warned!…
Sa Provincial Hospital lang ng Pampanga…
Last Year 325 suspected cases, 41positive,…
According to cdc.gov, JE, which can be transferred by an infected mosquito, will show symptoms including sudden onset of headache, high fever, disorientation, coma, tremors, and convulsions.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Federico Angulo Arrested For Sextortion
- Team Vhong Wins Magpasikat 2017
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- The ‘Brother’ Of Nadine Lustre Committed Suicide
- Alleged Suicide Note Of Julia Buencamino Found
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?