This Man Steals Cellphone Of Ospital Ng Maynila's Patient's Kin
Ringo | On 05, Dec 2017
Hospitals, private or public, are always reminding the kin of the patients to be vigilant and alert. However, many don’t want to bother.
A man was arrested after he stole a cellphone of one of the family members of one of the Ospital ng Maynila’s patients.
Daner Cumpa is now kissing the cold bars of the jail after he was arrested by the security officials of the said hospital on Thursday dawn.
Cumpa was caught by the surveillance camera of the hospital walking back and forth the hall. Then, he entered a room. The security officials were already alert because someone already complained about a missing mobile phone.
Cumpa tried to run but he was later cornered.
PO2 Jose Asaytuno, Jr. of the Malate, MPD, said the officials of the Ospital ng Maynila found Cumpa familiar. They said they used to see him around the hospital.
Cumpa admitted the crime. But, he said that it was only the second time.
The Ospital ng Maynila admitted that there are flaws in the hospital’s security. However, it’s because of the renovation that is currently being done in the establishment.
#TVPatrol EXCLUSIVE: Lalaki, arestado matapos nakawin ang cellphone ng bantay ng pasyente | ulat ni Niko Baua
Posted by TV Patrol on Monday, December 4, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Mom, Daughter, Found Dead Inside Home In Gen. Trias, Cavite
- Angelica Panganiban Shows Sexy Body In Boracay
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Max Collins Marries Pancho Magno
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- Why is Daniel Padilla Someone to Look up to?
- Peek: Daniel Padilla’s New House
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter