This Man Steals Cellphone Of Ospital Ng Maynila’s Patient’s Kin
Ringo | On 05, Dec 2017
Hospitals, private or public, are always reminding the kin of the patients to be vigilant and alert. However, many don’t want to bother.
A man was arrested after he stole a cellphone of one of the family members of one of the Ospital ng Maynila’s patients.
Daner Cumpa is now kissing the cold bars of the jail after he was arrested by the security officials of the said hospital on Thursday dawn.
Cumpa was caught by the surveillance camera of the hospital walking back and forth the hall. Then, he entered a room. The security officials were already alert because someone already complained about a missing mobile phone.
Cumpa tried to run but he was later cornered.
PO2 Jose Asaytuno, Jr. of the Malate, MPD, said the officials of the Ospital ng Maynila found Cumpa familiar. They said they used to see him around the hospital.
Cumpa admitted the crime. But, he said that it was only the second time.
The Ospital ng Maynila admitted that there are flaws in the hospital’s security. However, it’s because of the renovation that is currently being done in the establishment.
#TVPatrol EXCLUSIVE: Lalaki, arestado matapos nakawin ang cellphone ng bantay ng pasyente | ulat ni Niko Baua
Posted by TV Patrol on Monday, December 4, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Teen Accuses Leyte Gov Of Rape
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Marlene Aguilar Calls Freddie Aguilar’s Wife “Prostitute” and Not a Minor Anymore
- Coleen Garcia Breaks Silence on Alleged Sex Scandal
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- Anne Curtis Victimized By Fake LCD Seller
- QC Police Who Owns Colorum Jeepney Threatens ‘We’ll Both End Up Dead’ If Officials Will Tow His Vehicles