This Man Reveals DFA Appointment Slot Is Now Being Sold Online
Ringo | On 12, Jan 2018
Many were wondering why in the heck the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) appointment was always fully booked.
Henry Retuta revealed that fixers are availing the slots and will sell it at a high price.
The fixer, who uses the Facebook Kenshin Gamido, posted an ad on the Facebook group Oplan Applyan Ng Mga Marino. He is selling the appointment slot for the DFA.
Retuta sent Gamido a private message to inquire. It turned out that the appointment is worth P2,000. He haggled but failed because Gamido said he also used to pay the slot in the DFA.
APPOINTMENT SA DFA FOR SALE NA!!!Kaya pala parating wala ng available appointment sa DFA ganito na ang bago nilang modus: paki share po para mabasa ng mga kinauukulan
Many netizens were angered. One noted that there is no change because the post is a clear evidence of corruption. Another one encouraged Retuta to report it to news programs and personalities like Erwin Tulfo.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome Third Child
- Dolores O’Riordan Dies Of Fentanyl Poisoning
- Look: This 2018 Sinulog Costume Immediately Goes Viral
- Netizens Cry Foul Over Gruesome Murder of a Lady
- Look: Maxene Magalona And Rob Mananquil Wedding Photos
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Michelle Madrigal Posts Photo Of Rumored Boyfriend
- Locals Catch Hammerhead Shark, Take Video While It Struggles
- Viral Video: Head Lice Infestation