Man Refunds Medicines After Father Passed Away, Receives A Simple But Heart-Warning Gift
Ringo | On 17, Jul 2017
James Hermogenes is refunding some of the medicines after his father died. He then received a simple but pain-lessening gift.
Hermogenes and his family are buying their medicines in Mercury Drug Bocaue Branch because the staff used to make way for them to have them so it will be less hassle. However, during the early week of July, his father died.
While refunding the medicine, Hermoneges received a Toblerone from Rechel Sandiego with a note to make him happy. He also tagged some staffs on Meycauayan and V. Luna for serving his parents well.
“Thank you to Chacha , Eds and all of their branchmates in Mercury Drug Balagtas Bulacan. You guys have served my Mom and Dad well during the most trying moments of their lives up to their last breathe. Thank you for making things lighter and easier for customers like us,” said Hermogenes.
“Thank you as well to the staff of Mercury Drug Meycauayan and Mercury Drug V. Luna (when Mom had cancer) especially to Ruby,” he added.
Shout out to Rechel of Mercury Drug Bocaue Branch. I’ve been refunding some meds that Dad wasn’t able to use because he…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Man Burns Wife, Two Children Because Of A Social Rant
- Internal Fraud Rocks Metrobank
- This Raymond Bus Didn’t Give Way To An Ambulance
- Director Soxie Topacio Passes Away
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Men’s Choral Group Sings ‘Da Coconut Nut’ Inside A Plane
- Marlou Leaves Hasht5 To Pursue Solo Career
- Viral Video: Anne Curtis’ Babies