Man Refunds Medicines After Father Passed Away, Receives A Simple But Heart-Warning Gift
Ringo | On 17, Jul 2017
James Hermogenes is refunding some of the medicines after his father died. He then received a simple but pain-lessening gift.
Hermogenes and his family are buying their medicines in Mercury Drug Bocaue Branch because the staff used to make way for them to have them so it will be less hassle. However, during the early week of July, his father died.
While refunding the medicine, Hermoneges received a Toblerone from Rechel Sandiego with a note to make him happy. He also tagged some staffs on Meycauayan and V. Luna for serving his parents well.
“Thank you to Chacha , Eds and all of their branchmates in Mercury Drug Balagtas Bulacan. You guys have served my Mom and Dad well during the most trying moments of their lives up to their last breathe. Thank you for making things lighter and easier for customers like us,” said Hermogenes.
“Thank you as well to the staff of Mercury Drug Meycauayan and Mercury Drug V. Luna (when Mom had cancer) especially to Ruby,” he added.
Shout out to Rechel of Mercury Drug Bocaue Branch. I’ve been refunding some meds that Dad wasn’t able to use because he…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Fidget Spinners Are Not For Toddlers, Their Small Finger May Stuck Inside The Holes
- Ed Sheeran Now Engaged
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- What If Disney Princesses Have Short Hair?
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome Third Child
- AFP Hunts Senior Maute Group Leader Abu Dar
- Robbers Raid Jewelry Store at SM Mall of Asia
- Dolores O’Riordan Dies Of Fentanyl Poisoning
- Alleged Jason Abalos Scandal Made Rounds Online
- Farmer Produces Six-Legged Sheep