Man Blurts Anger On Unprofessional Female Uber Driver
Ringo | On 04, Jul 2017
Last Friday, violinist John Lesaca failed to bring her daughter and wife, who are both cancer patients, to the hospital. It became the worst day of their lives.
His daughter opted to just book an Uber from Varsity Hills along Katipunan Avenue to The Medical City for the last day of radiation treatment for her mother. Anie Agbayani accepted it.
It turned out that Agbayani is a reckless driver, who used to change lanes, ran through an intersection and counter-flowed.
She also munched on chips and used to send audio messages to a person via her phone.
The worst part of the rise was when she asked the two cancer patients to drop off a certain part near the destination. She said she had been driving since 4:00 a.m. and if she will bring them she will have to spend an hour of driving rather than the 20 minutes if they will alight.
Mrs. Lesaca just went down, which prompted the younger Lesaca to pay and follow her. The two went to the medical session tired, stressed and angry.
My friends, I usually keep my personal life up close and private. However, as a father, I have to make the following…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Teen Accuses Leyte Gov Of Rape
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Marlene Aguilar Calls Freddie Aguilar’s Wife “Prostitute” and Not a Minor Anymore
- Anne Curtis Victimized By Fake LCD Seller
- Coleen Garcia Breaks Silence on Alleged Sex Scandal
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’