Man Blurts Anger On Unprofessional Female Uber Driver
Ringo | On 04, Jul 2017
Last Friday, violinist John Lesaca failed to bring her daughter and wife, who are both cancer patients, to the hospital. It became the worst day of their lives.
His daughter opted to just book an Uber from Varsity Hills along Katipunan Avenue to The Medical City for the last day of radiation treatment for her mother. Anie Agbayani accepted it.
It turned out that Agbayani is a reckless driver, who used to change lanes, ran through an intersection and counter-flowed.
She also munched on chips and used to send audio messages to a person via her phone.
The worst part of the rise was when she asked the two cancer patients to drop off a certain part near the destination. She said she had been driving since 4:00 a.m. and if she will bring them she will have to spend an hour of driving rather than the 20 minutes if they will alight.
Mrs. Lesaca just went down, which prompted the younger Lesaca to pay and follow her. The two went to the medical session tired, stressed and angry.
My friends, I usually keep my personal life up close and private. However, as a father, I have to make the following…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Man Burns Wife, Two Children Because Of A Social Rant
- Internal Fraud Rocks Metrobank
- This Raymond Bus Didn’t Give Way To An Ambulance
- Director Soxie Topacio Passes Away
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Men’s Choral Group Sings ‘Da Coconut Nut’ Inside A Plane
- Marlou Leaves Hasht5 To Pursue Solo Career
- Viral Video: Anne Curtis’ Babies