Man, 19, Arrested For Sextortion
Ringo | On 17, Feb 2017
A 19-year-old man was arrested by the operatives of the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) for sextortion.
Adrian Biscocho will supposedly meet his 17-year-old former girlfriend in Manila Bay in Pasay. However, he didn’t know that authorities were already waiting and ready to arrest him.
It turned out that his minor former lover was an alleged victim of sextortion.
Biscocho and the woman were indeed former lovers and had been intimate in the past. When they broke up, he allegedly threatened her that he will upload their personal video. He won’t do it unless she will have sex with him.
In an interview with ABS-CBN News, Biscocho denied the allegations. He said he love her so much, he won’t do such thing.
Because of the threat, Biscocho will be facing grave coercion as well as violation of Republic Act (RA) 9995 or Anti-Photo and Voyeurism Act of 2009 and RA
“Mahigpit ang batas sa pagbibigay ng protesyon sa babae, lalo na’t minor,” said Atty. Martini Cruz, the chief of the NBY Cybercrime Division.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Duterte Confronts Pia Ranada Over Article Featuring His Assistant
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Model’s Second Leg Removed Caused By Super-Absorbent Tampoon
- This Man Was Victimized By ‘Ipit Gang’ In Mandaluyong
- A Prisoner Who Was Declared Dead Suddenly Wakes Up In The Morgue
- Look: Maxene Magalona And Rob Mananquil Wedding Photos
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- The Sacred Riana Wins Asia’s Got Talent 2
- Devotees Leave Tons Of Trash After Procession
- Michelle Madrigal Posts Photo Of Rumored Boyfriend