Lorelei Go, The Mom Of Brothers Who Succumb To Cancer, Finds Strength Because She Will Be Reunited With Them In Heaven
Ringo | On 20, Nov 2017
Lorelei Go, the mother of Rowden, Hasset, and Hisham, who all succumbed to liver cancer is still going through life despite she lost the people she loves.
In an interview with Kapuso Mo Jessica Soho, Mrs. Go said she is somehow moving on because she knew her sons are in heaven where no one feels pain. She also noted that she is just waiting for the time where she can be with them.
“Kapag inisip ko kung saan sila, lagi ko na lang iniisip na masaya sila at hindi na sila nasasaktan. Masakit pero sabi ko, darating din ang time na mawawala rin ako, makakasama ko rin sila. Hihintayin ko na lang yung time na yun para makasama sila. Yung nagbibigay sa akin ng lakas,” said Mrs. Go.
Wala nang mas sasakit pa para sa isang ina kundi ang makitang isa-isang namamatay ang kaniyang mga anak. Sa pagpanaw ng…
Rowden is the man in the viral video who used his remaining strength to marry his girlfriend in the hospital He died in 2015. Hasset is a celebrity chef, who died just after a year. And then Hisham, who passed away in November 2017.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Mom, Daughter, Found Dead Inside Home In Gen. Trias, Cavite
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Angelica Panganiban Shows Sexy Body In Boracay
- Max Collins Marries Pancho Magno
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Old Money Design Will Be Soon Phased Out
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- 11 Men Arrested In Taguig Hotel Drug Bust