Look: Duterte's Grandchildren Pay A Surprise Visit
Ringo | On 29, Mar 2017
For his 72nd birthday, President Rodrigo Duterte received the best gift… He was visited by his grandchildren the morning of his special day.
Lawyer, Manases Carpio, the husband of Inday Sara Duterte, the presidential daughter and Davao Mayor, posted several pictures of their children greeting the president, who was still wearing his sleeping clothes.
Kitty Duterte, the youngest daughter of the president, was also seen bonding with her nieces and nephews.
The president was also pictured checking his youngest grandchild, Stonefish.
Duterte became 72 on March 28. During the eve, he spent his time meeting ambassadors from China, USA , and Hungary who pledged support and good ties.
According to Christopher Go, on Tuesday, the president did not have any official schedule and spent his day sleeping. It was 3:00 in the afternoon when his grandchildren visited him. They went straight to his room where they greeted him.
The president already has 10 grandchildren — three from Inday Sara, two from Baste, and five from Paolo.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Duterte Asks Catholic Church To Reform Drug Addicts, Instead Of Criticizing The Government
- Nadine Lustre Sick With Dengue After Mt. Ulap Climb With James
- This Bride Uses Horse To Go To Church, Send Netizens Abuzz
- Policeman Caught Helping A Man To Knit His Tie For A Job Interview
- World’s Richest Woman Liliane Bettencourt Dies At 94
Sorry. No data so far.