Lea Salonga And Aga Muhlach Reunite In A Family Dinner
Ringo | On 06, Jun 2017
It has been rumored that a reunion movie between Aga Muhlach and Lea Salonga is being cooked.
However, the rumor died down. Many thought the project didn’t push through.
#Hopianomore,” said Salonga in a picture she uploaded via her Instagram account. It was a picture along with Muhclach. She noted that it’s a family dinner along with their spouses.
A post shared by Lea Salonga (@msleasalonga) on
The picture was reposted by Muhlach and his wife Charlene Gonzales.
In an interview with ABS-CBN News, Lea said she was optimistic about the movie. She was hoping that both parties’ schedules will meet.
“I mean I would love to, again, if schedules work out. But I’m looking at my year and certain prospects and possibilities, and I’m not optimistic about our prospect for doing a film this year,” said Lea.
Lea, 46, and Aga, 47, made a movie entitled “Sana Maulit Muli” in 1995, which was directed by Olivia Lamasan.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Mom, Daughter, Found Dead Inside Home In Gen. Trias, Cavite
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Angelica Panganiban Shows Sexy Body In Boracay
- Max Collins Marries Pancho Magno
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Old Money Design Will Be Soon Phased Out
- 11 Men Arrested In Taguig Hotel Drug Bust