Lea Salonga And Aga Muhlach Reunite In A Family Dinner
Ringo | On 06, Jun 2017
It has been rumored that a reunion movie between Aga Muhlach and Lea Salonga is being cooked.
However, the rumor died down. Many thought the project didn’t push through.
#Hopianomore,” said Salonga in a picture she uploaded via her Instagram account. It was a picture along with Muhclach. She noted that it’s a family dinner along with their spouses.
A post shared by Lea Salonga (@msleasalonga) on
The picture was reposted by Muhlach and his wife Charlene Gonzales.
In an interview with ABS-CBN News, Lea said she was optimistic about the movie. She was hoping that both parties’ schedules will meet.
“I mean I would love to, again, if schedules work out. But I’m looking at my year and certain prospects and possibilities, and I’m not optimistic about our prospect for doing a film this year,” said Lea.
Lea, 46, and Aga, 47, made a movie entitled “Sana Maulit Muli” in 1995, which was directed by Olivia Lamasan.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Viva Entertainment Releases The Trailer “The Barker” Starring Empoy Marquez
- Miss Earth Candidate Experiences Cellphone Snatching In Manila
- Joe Jonas Announces Engagement, Says Girlfriend Sophie Turner Said ‘Yes’
- Indonesian Goalie Dies After Colliding With A Team-Mate
- Baron Geisler Did It Again, Arrested For Causing Trouble Inside A Bar
- Company Exec Plummets To Death From 10th Of The Building
- The ‘Brother’ Of Nadine Lustre Committed Suicide
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Father Of Nadine Shares Power Messages About Depression
- Look: Top 10 Richest Cities In The Philippines
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Cebu Boy Has 300 Teeth, Undergoes Operation
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Ina Raymundo’s Sexy Bikini Instagram Photos Inspire Thousands