Last Go Brother With Cancer Dies
Ringo | On 16, Nov 2017
Hisham Go, the last of the Go Brothers who were diagnosed with cancer passed away on Tuesday night, November 14, 2017.
The administrator of the Hisham Go Facebook fan page announced that Moi died at around 9:00 p.m. His remains were brought at the St. Peter’s Kawit, Cavite. A public viewing is already available.
“Moi passed away last night at about 9:00PM. His wake will be at St. Peter’s Kawit, Cavite and public visit will be available by 6:00PM today. His remains will be transferred to Oroquieta, Misamis Occidental this weekend, date to be finalized,” the fan page said.
“If you’re planning to send flowers, the family appreciates if you opt to assist them financially for the remaining medical bills and expenses for the wake and burial,” the post added.
“Remember me like this. 😎
No matter what” (Hisham Go, 1990 – 2017)
ADMIN UPDATE – paraphrase of our last sober talk few…
Hisham, the brother of Rowden and Chef Hasset, is a personnel of a financial firm. He was diagnosed with liver cancer in February this year.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Photoshopped Male Celeb Photos To Turn Into Cleft Palate Goes Viral Negatively
- Wil Dasovich Back In Ph After Beating Cancer
- Rappler Reporter Pia Ranada Barred From Entering Malacañang
- Senate Approves ‘Lifetime Cellphone Number’ Bill
- Pinoy Teacher Is Among The Finalists Of The “Best Teachers In The World”
- Family Releases Photo Of Teen Who Was Beaten Right After Getting Off A Bus
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Netizens Are Angry Over Disappearance Of Cats Along BGC Park
- LTO Starts Implementing ‘Tanggal Bulok, Tanggal Usok’
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog
- Chinese Woman Follows Bag Into X-Ray Scanner
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- Wife Of Peter Scully Arrested
- This NLex Patroller Will Bring Back Your Faith To Uniformed Officials