Last Go Brother With Cancer Dies
Ringo | On 16, Nov 2017
Hisham Go, the last of the Go Brothers who were diagnosed with cancer passed away on Tuesday night, November 14, 2017.
The administrator of the Hisham Go Facebook fan page announced that Moi died at around 9:00 p.m. His remains were brought at the St. Peter’s Kawit, Cavite. A public viewing is already available.
“Moi passed away last night at about 9:00PM. His wake will be at St. Peter’s Kawit, Cavite and public visit will be available by 6:00PM today. His remains will be transferred to Oroquieta, Misamis Occidental this weekend, date to be finalized,” the fan page said.
“If you’re planning to send flowers, the family appreciates if you opt to assist them financially for the remaining medical bills and expenses for the wake and burial,” the post added.
“Remember me like this. 😎
No matter what” (Hisham Go, 1990 – 2017)
ADMIN UPDATE – paraphrase of our last sober talk few…
Hisham, the brother of Rowden and Chef Hasset, is a personnel of a financial firm. He was diagnosed with liver cancer in February this year.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Angelica Panganiban Shows Sexy Body In Boracay
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Fake Laptop Specs Modus Exposed
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- 11 Men Arrested In Taguig Hotel Drug Bust
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- Old Money Design Will Be Soon Phased Out
- Man With Gun, Goes Wild; Father Backs Him With A Sword
- Taboos In Southeast Asian Countries