Khalil Ramos Willing To Do Nude Scenes
Ringo | On 05, Nov 2016
“Pilipinas Got Talent” season 3 runner-up Khalil Ramos is willing to go daring in films.
In an interview with Push, the 20-year-old actor-singer said he is willing to do nudity as long as the film is tasteful.
“Game naman, basta may context. Hindi lang yung masabi lang na merong butt exposure. At syempre kung along with the story saka powerful yung scenes gagawin ko, game!” said Khalil.
(I’m game, as long as there’s context. Not just to have butt exposure and it should be along with the film and the scenes are powerful, game!)
Khalil said he will do it for the sake of acting.
Khalil, who one a lead actor of the series “Princess and I” along with Kathryn Bernardo, is the lead actor in the film “2 Cool 2 Be 4gotten” along with Ethan Salvador and Jameson Blake.
The film is about a high school achiever who has no friends. He then met the Snyder Brothers who entangled him in their dark ambition. Though, there are no kissing scenes, Khalil said the scenes were still out of his comfort zone.
“Hindi kami nag-kiss pero it’s still out of my comfort zone. Touching-touching lang kami dito,” said Khalili.
(We didn’t kiss, but it’s still out of my comfort zone. There are some touching here.)
Khalil said they talked before they went to the scenes. Then, everything went well.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Last Go Brother With Cancer Dies
- Kuya Jobert Attempts to Jump-Off Building
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- ‘It’s Showtime’ Shares Tear-Jerking Video As Tribute To Franco Hernandez
- Chef Hasset Go Passes Away
- Ryan Bang Reveals ‘It’s Showtime’ Future Segments And Plans To Danica Sotto
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- PDEA Raids House That Is Also A Drug Den In Valenzuela
- Paul Soriano Denies Affair With Erich Gonzales