Katy Perry Makes History As The First Person To Reach 100 Million Followers
Ringo | On 17, Jun 2017
Katy Perry made a social media history by becoming the first user to have 100 million followers.
“Today we #WITNESS history,” Twitter said in a tweet. “Congratulations @katyperry, the first to reach 100 million followers! #LoveKaty.”
Today, we #WITNESS history.
— Twitter (@Twitter) June 16, 2017
According to Twitter Counter, Katy Perry has 100,053,075 followers. She has a huge gap with the second placer, which is Justin Bieber with more than 96 million followers.
This achievement is also timely for the singer because she just launched her album entitled “Witness.”
Perry has been a Twitter icon. However, in 2015, her account exploded after her Superbowl performance two sharks were among her backup dancers.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- The Driver Who Broke The Window Of A Taxi Is Now Facing Multiple Charges
- Look: Taxi Driver Who Lets Woman Drive His Taxi Gets Business Package
- Daniel Matsunaga Confirms He Is In A Relationship With A Polish Supermodel
- Look: Bunkhouses Samples For Marawi War Victims
- June Mar Fajardo Hailed As MVP, Tied Fernandez And Patrimonio With Most Number Of MVP Awards
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Company Exec Plummets To Death From 10th Of The Building
- Federico Angulo Arrested For Sextortion
- Alleged Suicide Note Of Julia Buencamino Found
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Apo Whang-ud Flies To Manila, Meets Coco Martin
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges