Jose Manalo Suffered From Panic Attack
Ringo | On 12, Aug 2017
During the segment “All for Juan, Juan for All,” the Sugod Bahay Gang, which was being led by Jose Manalo met the winner.
When they are about to go to her house, he suddenly showed some signs of panic attack. He shouted and cringed at the side. It turned out that the pathway is at the side of a river.
For those who didn’t know, last year, Jose fell into the river while doing the segment, not just one but twice.
Meanwhile, Paolo Ballesteros relates to the winner who had a child despite she has no husband.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Apo Whang-ud Flies To Manila, Meets Coco Martin
- Alex De Rossi Admits Declining Multi-Million Offer From A Liquor Brand
- Arrested Robber Says He Entered Supermarket Using Ninja Techniques He Learned From Naruto
- After Marawi, Duterte Says He Will Target Islamic Groups Next
- McDonalds Office In South Korea Raided Over Complaints Of Children After Eating Burgers
- HPG Starts Confiscating Illegal Blinkers, LED Lights, And Siren
- This Woman Drives The Taxi Because The Driver Is Sleepy
- This Senagal Boy Falls Off Scammer’s Fake Invitational Football Clinic In Ph
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Company Exec Plummets To Death From 10th Of The Building
- Alleged Exhanged Of Messages Of Aegis Juris Members Prior To UST Law Student’s Death Revealed
- Alleged Suicide Note Of Julia Buencamino Found
- Road Rage: Man Destroy’s Car Window
- The ‘Brother’ Of Nadine Lustre Committed Suicide
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?