Jose Manalo Suffered From Panic Attack
Ringo | On 12, Aug 2017
During the segment “All for Juan, Juan for All,” the Sugod Bahay Gang, which was being led by Jose Manalo met the winner.
When they are about to go to her house, he suddenly showed some signs of panic attack. He shouted and cringed at the side. It turned out that the pathway is at the side of a river.
For those who didn’t know, last year, Jose fell into the river while doing the segment, not just one but twice.
Meanwhile, Paolo Ballesteros relates to the winner who had a child despite she has no husband.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Meet Dian Serranilla, The Girl Who Celebrated Her 18th Birthday In MOA Arena
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- James Deakin Explains That Uber And Grab Are Different From Taxi
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Who is AJ Ramos? Why is He Trending?
- Ahron Villena Accidentally Posts Nude Picture