Jose Manalo Suffered From Panic Attack
Ringo | On 12, Aug 2017
During the segment “All for Juan, Juan for All,” the Sugod Bahay Gang, which was being led by Jose Manalo met the winner.
When they are about to go to her house, he suddenly showed some signs of panic attack. He shouted and cringed at the side. It turned out that the pathway is at the side of a river.
For those who didn’t know, last year, Jose fell into the river while doing the segment, not just one but twice.
Meanwhile, Paolo Ballesteros relates to the winner who had a child despite she has no husband.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Mom, Daughter, Found Dead Inside Home In Gen. Trias, Cavite
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Angelica Panganiban Shows Sexy Body In Boracay
- Max Collins Marries Pancho Magno
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Old Money Design Will Be Soon Phased Out
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- 11 Men Arrested In Taguig Hotel Drug Bust