Jose Manalo Suffered From Panic Attack
Ringo | On 12, Aug 2017
During the segment “All for Juan, Juan for All,” the Sugod Bahay Gang, which was being led by Jose Manalo met the winner.
When they are about to go to her house, he suddenly showed some signs of panic attack. He shouted and cringed at the side. It turned out that the pathway is at the side of a river.
For those who didn’t know, last year, Jose fell into the river while doing the segment, not just one but twice.
Meanwhile, Paolo Ballesteros relates to the winner who had a child despite she has no husband.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Teen Accuses Leyte Gov Of Rape
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Marlene Aguilar Calls Freddie Aguilar’s Wife “Prostitute” and Not a Minor Anymore
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- Anne Curtis Victimized By Fake LCD Seller
- Coleen Garcia Breaks Silence on Alleged Sex Scandal
- QC Police Who Owns Colorum Jeepney Threatens ‘We’ll Both End Up Dead’ If Officials Will Tow His Vehicles