Jollibee Employee Braves Flood To Deliver Order
Ringo | On 01, Aug 2017
A captured photos showing a Jollibee employee braving the floods to deliver the order is now going viral.
The photos showed a delivery man of Jollibee braving the flood in order to bring the foods that a customer ordered. They were taken during the storm “Gorio.”
The employee was praised by the netizens for being true to his job. Many said only a few who remain professional and committed.
However, many lambasted the customer for considerate as well as the company for not thinking about the welfare of its employees.
Employee of the Month.
salute (y) sa iyo brader
Photo credit to the Owner
Later, the crew came out. Adrian Ilagan Dayanghirang replied to the post. He said he is alright noting that people shouldn’t blame the customers and the company. He explained that if his managers knew that it’s flooding in the area, they won’t allow their riders to go. It’s also his first time to deliver to the said area that’s why he doesn’t have the idea. He also said that he won’t risk himself if he has wounds.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Meet Dian Serranilla, The Girl Who Celebrated Her 18th Birthday In MOA Arena
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- James Deakin Explains That Uber And Grab Are Different From Taxi
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Who is AJ Ramos? Why is He Trending?
- Ahron Villena Accidentally Posts Nude Picture