JM De Guzman Returns To Stage With Broadway Number
Ringo | On 15, Dec 2016
JM De Guzman impressed the netizen by uploading his performances in the theater.
De Guzman, 28, uploaded a video via his Instagram account while he was performing the song “Not When I’m around” from the Broadway musical “Sweeny Todd.”
The second video showed De Guzman performing a monologue.
A video posted by Juan Miguel de Guzman (@1migueldeguzman) on
In 2013 to 2014, De Guzman entered the rehabilitation center due to drug abuse. He stayed there for 17 months. A year after, he returned to showbiz. However, he was reportedly having some erratic behavior on set leading to his replacement for the movie “Walang Forever” for the 2015 MMFF by Jericho Rosales.
Prior to his rehabilitation, he was in a relationship with Mendiola and later rekindled it after he came back. The relationship only lasted for five months. He then posted several cryptic messages via his Instagram account and later apologized. He then claimed that he has been suffering from anxiety attacks, depression, and bipolar disorder.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Mom, Daughter, Found Dead Inside Home In Gen. Trias, Cavite
- Angelica Panganiban Shows Sexy Body In Boracay
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Max Collins Marries Pancho Magno
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- Why is Daniel Padilla Someone to Look up to?
- Peek: Daniel Padilla’s New House
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter