JM De Guzman Returns To Star Magic
Ringo | On 06, Dec 2017
After making mistakes, actor JM De Guzman is now returning to the things he loves to do… acting!
After almost three years of not being visible on television, JM returned to the Star Magic, the talent agency that discovered and honed his acting career.
Using his Instagram account, De Guzman, 29, posted a picture of him, along with the several officials of the Star Magic, which also includes Johnny Manahan. It looked like he just had a meeting with them.
A post shared by JM De Guzman (@1migueldeguzman) on
Earlier, De Guzman announced that he is set to do a movie with the people behind the hit indie film “Heneral Luna.”
Last month, JM posted a photo of his sobriety certificate from the Self Enhancement for Life Foundation. According to the certificate, de Guzman is already substance-free for a year already.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Teen Accuses Leyte Gov Of Rape
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Marlene Aguilar Calls Freddie Aguilar’s Wife “Prostitute” and Not a Minor Anymore
- Coleen Garcia Breaks Silence on Alleged Sex Scandal
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- Anne Curtis Victimized By Fake LCD Seller
- QC Police Who Owns Colorum Jeepney Threatens ‘We’ll Both End Up Dead’ If Officials Will Tow His Vehicles