JM De Guzman Returns To Star Magic
Ringo | On 06, Dec 2017
After making mistakes, actor JM De Guzman is now returning to the things he loves to do… acting!
After almost three years of not being visible on television, JM returned to the Star Magic, the talent agency that discovered and honed his acting career.
Using his Instagram account, De Guzman, 29, posted a picture of him, along with the several officials of the Star Magic, which also includes Johnny Manahan. It looked like he just had a meeting with them.
A post shared by JM De Guzman (@1migueldeguzman) on
Earlier, De Guzman announced that he is set to do a movie with the people behind the hit indie film “Heneral Luna.”
Last month, JM posted a photo of his sobriety certificate from the Self Enhancement for Life Foundation. According to the certificate, de Guzman is already substance-free for a year already.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Mom, Daughter, Found Dead Inside Home In Gen. Trias, Cavite
- Angelica Panganiban Shows Sexy Body In Boracay
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Max Collins Marries Pancho Magno
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- Why is Daniel Padilla Someone to Look up to?
- Peek: Daniel Padilla’s New House
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter