Jericho Rosales, Wife Are Not Planning To Have Kids Yet
Ringo | On 07, Oct 2017
Jericho Rosales and his wife fashion icon and blogger Kim Jones are not yet planning to have a child.
In an interview with Push, Jericho, 38, said he and Kim have yet to talk about having a child.
“Wala pa, we haven’t really planned. Di pa naman napag-usapan. It’s not something that you just do just because you got married. It’s something that you plan and we just haven’t had the time to plan,” said Jericho.
He also noted that their busy schedules are one of the main reasons why they were not able to talk about having children.
“We haven’t had the time to really sit down and talk about that because busy pa kaming dalawa so it’s going to be difficult for us two,” Rosales said.
Jericho is also a proud husband. He said Kim has been travelling the world where she used to work with big brands.
“I’m so proud of her. She works really hard. She does the job of six people, you know. And she’s built this brand of course Kim Cam Jones. [It’s] not just that parang the places she has seen, lahat ng napuntahan niya na lugar. If made-describe ko lang kung gaano ka brilliant ‘yung isip ni Kim at kung gaano kaganda ‘yung puso niya,” said Jericho.
Jericho recalled one trip where he was mesmerized by her in one of her talks.
“She did this Moroccan trip where she had this talk and I was so moved by her talk. Binabasa ko pa lang ‘yung copy na ginawa niya tapos nong narinig ko na, she’s an amazing person and she’s inspired me so much so she deserves more,” said Rosales.
Kim and Jericho got married in May 1, 2014.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Viva Entertainment Releases The Trailer “The Barker” Starring Empoy Marquez
- Miss Earth Candidate Experiences Cellphone Snatching In Manila
- Joe Jonas Announces Engagement, Says Girlfriend Sophie Turner Said ‘Yes’
- Indonesian Goalie Dies After Colliding With A Team-Mate
- Baron Geisler Did It Again, Arrested For Causing Trouble Inside A Bar
- Company Exec Plummets To Death From 10th Of The Building
- The ‘Brother’ Of Nadine Lustre Committed Suicide
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Father Of Nadine Shares Power Messages About Depression
- Look: Top 10 Richest Cities In The Philippines
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Cebu Boy Has 300 Teeth, Undergoes Operation
- UST Clinches UAAP Women’s Beach Volleyball Championship
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?