Jenz Jardeleza Warns People Of New Hacking Modus
Ringo | On 17, Sep 2015
Netizen Jens Jardelaza warns his friends and the rest of the netizens of a new modus that is probably aiming for other people’s personal information.
“OMG! Hindi ako to,” said Jardelaza after posting a screen shot of a conversation – she doesn’t remember – with a Facebook friend. The exchange of private message involves asking for phone number that will be use to send confirmation code.
She noted that she was surprised that one of her friend appeared on top of her messenger, meaning she sent a message to her. She also asked everyone not to easily give information specially in Facebook.
Jardelaza’s Facebook friends immediately flocked on the comment area with most are advising to change her email account and password. Some also claimed that they also received requests of cellphone number from the hacker.
Adi Lopez, another friend of Jardelaza, explained that the hacker doesn’t have any access to her account, only the messenger. That’s why he is asking for confirmation code to her friends.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Gov. Edgardo Tallado Apologizes for Sex Scandal
- Locals Catch Hammerhead Shark, Take Video While It Struggles
- Dolores O’Riordan Dies Of Fentanyl Poisoning
- Telcos Can No Longer Build Own Cell Site, Common Towers Eyed
- Maine Mendoza To Have Her Own Lipstick Shade
- Meet Dian Serranilla, The Girl Who Celebrated Her 18th Birthday In MOA Arena
- Michelle Madrigal Posts Photo Of Rumored Boyfriend
- QC Requires Foreign-Named Establishment To Have Local Translations
- Watch: Titibo-tibo By Mikee Cate
- Mini Goblin Couple Charms Way Into The Internet