Jeepney Driver Used To Bring Sick Daughter
Ringo | On 15, Jul 2017
Netizen Josie M. Dela Cruz posted several photos showing the everlasting love of a father.
Dela Cruz and her family rode a jeepney to Marilao when she noticed a thin woman lying in the front seat of the jeepney. She can’t help but ask.
The driver, Rey Lemon of Pandi Bulacan, used to bring her daughter while working because his wife left him and three children. It has been noted that he has to work so he can support the needs of his children as well as the need of his sick daughter.
Sa hndi cnsdyang pgkktaon kahapon ng alas 2 pasakay kmi ng jip ng pamilya ko..papuntang marilao,pagpara ko ng jip my…
In an interview with ABS-CBN News, Lemon said his daughter, Mary Joy, is suffering from kidney disease. However, since he is only earning P200-P300 a day, he couldn’t afford to bring her to a specialist.
Lemon, who did not own the jeepney, is hopeful that Mary Joy will recover.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Last Go Brother With Cancer Dies
- Kuya Jobert Attempts to Jump-Off Building
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- ‘It’s Showtime’ Shares Tear-Jerking Video As Tribute To Franco Hernandez
- Chef Hasset Go Passes Away
- Ryan Bang Reveals ‘It’s Showtime’ Future Segments And Plans To Danica Sotto
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- PDEA Raids House That Is Also A Drug Den In Valenzuela
- Paul Soriano Denies Affair With Erich Gonzales