Jeepney Driver Used To Bring Sick Daughter
Ringo | On 15, Jul 2017
Netizen Josie M. Dela Cruz posted several photos showing the everlasting love of a father.
Dela Cruz and her family rode a jeepney to Marilao when she noticed a thin woman lying in the front seat of the jeepney. She can’t help but ask.
The driver, Rey Lemon of Pandi Bulacan, used to bring her daughter while working because his wife left him and three children. It has been noted that he has to work so he can support the needs of his children as well as the need of his sick daughter.
Sa hndi cnsdyang pgkktaon kahapon ng alas 2 pasakay kmi ng jip ng pamilya ko..papuntang marilao,pagpara ko ng jip my…
In an interview with ABS-CBN News, Lemon said his daughter, Mary Joy, is suffering from kidney disease. However, since he is only earning P200-P300 a day, he couldn’t afford to bring her to a specialist.
Lemon, who did not own the jeepney, is hopeful that Mary Joy will recover.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Man Burns Wife, Two Children Because Of A Social Rant
- Internal Fraud Rocks Metrobank
- This Raymond Bus Didn’t Give Way To An Ambulance
- Director Soxie Topacio Passes Away
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Men’s Choral Group Sings ‘Da Coconut Nut’ Inside A Plane
- Marlou Leaves Hasht5 To Pursue Solo Career
- Viral Video: Anne Curtis’ Babies