James Reid Is The New 'Pedro Penduko'
Ringo | On 11, Aug 2017
James Reid is the chosen one to portray the role of ‘Pedro Penduko’ in the film.
Pedro Penduko, which was created by national artist Francisco Coching, is an ordinary Filipino boy who will turn into a superhero fighting dark forces with the use of a magical amulet.
This time, it’s with a twist.
Under Epik Studios, the film features the story of a Fil-Am boy named Peter Harris, who is raised in the USA by his adoptive father. He is bullied and wanted escape. When he turned 20, his father died in a mysterious accident.
A post shared by VAA (@vivaartistsagency) on
He went to the Philippines to look for his biological mother. When he found her, that’s the time it was revealed that he was cursed by a ruler of the Eastern Kasamaan.
When he decided to look for the cure, that’s the time he found out that he is no ordinary human and might be the chosen one.
Reid, who was presented during the opening day of History Con 2017 at the World Trade Center in Pasay City, the filming has begun. It will continue until next year.
Former actors who portrayed the iconic character are Janno Gibbs and Matt Evans.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Federico Angulo Arrested For Sextortion
- Team Vhong Wins Magpasikat 2017
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- The ‘Brother’ Of Nadine Lustre Committed Suicide
- Alleged Suicide Note Of Julia Buencamino Found
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?