James Reid Is The New ‘Pedro Penduko’
Ringo | On 11, Aug 2017
James Reid is the chosen one to portray the role of ‘Pedro Penduko’ in the film.
Pedro Penduko, which was created by national artist Francisco Coching, is an ordinary Filipino boy who will turn into a superhero fighting dark forces with the use of a magical amulet.
This time, it’s with a twist.
Under Epik Studios, the film features the story of a Fil-Am boy named Peter Harris, who is raised in the USA by his adoptive father. He is bullied and wanted escape. When he turned 20, his father died in a mysterious accident.
A post shared by VAA (@vivaartistsagency) on
He went to the Philippines to look for his biological mother. When he found her, that’s the time it was revealed that he was cursed by a ruler of the Eastern Kasamaan.
When he decided to look for the cure, that’s the time he found out that he is no ordinary human and might be the chosen one.
Reid, who was presented during the opening day of History Con 2017 at the World Trade Center in Pasay City, the filming has begun. It will continue until next year.
Former actors who portrayed the iconic character are Janno Gibbs and Matt Evans.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- QC Police Who Owns Colorun Jeepney Threatens ‘We’ll Both End Up Dead’ If Officials Will Tow His Vehicles
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Teacher Hailed A Hero For Hiding 19 Students Away From Shooter
- Public Angry After Anthony Taberna Blames Rape Victim
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Store ‘Hugot’ Lines Go Viral
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog
- Pogi Spotted: Kersteen Liner Bus Conductor
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’