James Deakin Explains That Uber And Grab Are Different From Taxi
Ringo | On 09, Aug 2017
The controversy between the LTFRB and TNVS, like Grab and Uber, is still in the headlines.
The Senate just had a meeting for this and the conversation had gone a long way and it confused the people. Not until James Deakin started to talk.
Deakin, a car enthusiast, explained that people are buying cars because they don’t have alternatives, which gave him the opportunity to explain that TNVS and the taxi are separate industries and therefore, should be regulated separately.
He also agreed that taxi drivers are being demonized but people should also look at why they are acting that way.
In the end, he clearly noted that the Philippines, as one of the fastest-growing economies in Asia, should embrace the revolution being brought by the TNVS and help the taxi industry to uplift its spirit.
UBER/GRAB/TAXI, We need MORE PEOPLE like him… What a brilliant mind can do for the riding public, Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. James Deakin.
#GenuineConcern #PeraPeraKasiGustoNgIba #UBER #GRAB #TAXI #TNVS #TNC #JamesDeakin #ForSenator
Posted by Jon Aneza on Thursday, August 3, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Meet Dian Serranilla, The Girl Who Celebrated Her 18th Birthday In MOA Arena
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- James Deakin Explains That Uber And Grab Are Different From Taxi
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Who is AJ Ramos? Why is He Trending?
- Ahron Villena Accidentally Posts Nude Picture