James Deakin Explains That Uber And Grab Are Different From Taxi
Ringo | On 09, Aug 2017
The controversy between the LTFRB and TNVS, like Grab and Uber, is still in the headlines.
The Senate just had a meeting for this and the conversation had gone a long way and it confused the people. Not until James Deakin started to talk.
Deakin, a car enthusiast, explained that people are buying cars because they don’t have alternatives, which gave him the opportunity to explain that TNVS and the taxi are separate industries and therefore, should be regulated separately.
He also agreed that taxi drivers are being demonized but people should also look at why they are acting that way.
In the end, he clearly noted that the Philippines, as one of the fastest-growing economies in Asia, should embrace the revolution being brought by the TNVS and help the taxi industry to uplift its spirit.
UBER/GRAB/TAXI, We need MORE PEOPLE like him… What a brilliant mind can do for the riding public, Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. James Deakin.
#GenuineConcern #PeraPeraKasiGustoNgIba #UBER #GRAB #TAXI #TNVS #TNC #JamesDeakin #ForSenator
Posted by Jon Aneza on Thursday, August 3, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- The Driver Who Broke The Window Of A Taxi Is Now Facing Multiple Charges
- Look: Taxi Driver Who Lets Woman Drive His Taxi Gets Business Package
- Daniel Matsunaga Confirms He Is In A Relationship With A Polish Supermodel
- Look: Bunkhouses Samples For Marawi War Victims
- June Mar Fajardo Hailed As MVP, Tied Fernandez And Patrimonio With Most Number Of MVP Awards
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Company Exec Plummets To Death From 10th Of The Building
- Federico Angulo Arrested For Sextortion
- Alleged Suicide Note Of Julia Buencamino Found
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Apo Whang-ud Flies To Manila, Meets Coco Martin
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup