Hungry Customer Makes Own Food Because Employees Are All Asleep
Ringo | On 09, Dec 2017
A man was so hungry during the dawn so he went into a restaurant to satisfy his desire. However, all employees were asleep. So, he did something fun.
Alex Bowen was hungry during the dawn. So, he decided to go to a waffle house in West Columbia, Virginia. He waited for a few minutes before checking the employee and it turned out they were all sleeping.
Bowen really wanted to satisfy his stomach. So, he entered the pantry and started picking pans and ingredients… He will cook his own food! He even took selfies to share his awesome food trip.
After making his meal, he wrapped it, cleaned the pantry and went ahead since the employees were still sleeping. He went back the next day to pay for his food.
Couldn’t sleep so I went to waffle house….guess what…everyone on shift was asleep
Bowen’s post immediately went viral and it reached the management of the restaurant. It decided to sanction the employees. They were suspended for a week.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Gov. Edgardo Tallado Apologizes for Sex Scandal
- Locals Catch Hammerhead Shark, Take Video While It Struggles
- Dolores O’Riordan Dies Of Fentanyl Poisoning
- Telcos Can No Longer Build Own Cell Site, Common Towers Eyed
- Maine Mendoza To Have Her Own Lipstick Shade
- Meet Dian Serranilla, The Girl Who Celebrated Her 18th Birthday In MOA Arena
- Michelle Madrigal Posts Photo Of Rumored Boyfriend
- QC Requires Foreign-Named Establishment To Have Local Translations
- Watch: Titibo-tibo By Mikee Cate
- Mini Goblin Couple Charms Way Into The Internet