Houseboy Steals P133,000, Goes Shopping And Throws Drinking Party
Ringo | On 04, Nov 2017
Never be too trusting is the lesson learned for a family in Malabon City.
Rochie Abrenica asked her niece to deposit a stash of money, which will be used to pay a supplier, to the bank. However, P133,000 was missing. She and her family immediately went back home and found out that their room was filthy.
Abrenica immediately thought of one person… Romnick Tamaranza, their 33-year-old houseboy from Mindanao. It also turned out that he was out since dawn.
Tamaranza denied that he took the money, which prompted them to check his things. They found a plane ticket. He then tried to run away but they caught him. They brought him to the police station where he was interrogated.
It turned out that Tamaranza bought several luxurious items such as a smartphone, t-shirts, shoes, and much more. He also admitted that he bought roofs, tiles, and TV for his lover, who already went missing. He also bought some alcohol for his friends.
The remaining money is the only P10,000.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Coleen Garcia Breaks Silence on Alleged Sex Scandal
- Pinay, 13, Gets Standing Ovation In ‘Ireland’s Got Talent’
- Marlene Aguilar Calls Freddie Aguilar’s Wife “Prostitute” and Not a Minor Anymore
- Anne Curtis Victimized By Fake LCD Seller
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns