Hepa Lane Along U-Belt Will Be Soon Removed
Ringo | On 07, Oct 2017
A larger percentage of students in the Philippines are always on a tight budget. That’s why budget meals are always box office.
An example is the Hepa Lane in the University Belt. This a long lane stalls catering different foods that are well-suited for students. Located along R. Papa, these stalls offer cheaps and delicious meals.
However, the stalls are being threatened to be removed after the Sanitation Division of Manila did a surprise inspection on the stalls.
The food is being presented on the open air, the personnel of the stalls are not in proper uniform, the foods are cooked in the same area, and there is no source of clean water.
Boyet San Gabriel, the Chief of Manila Sanitation Division, said his team acted on the complaints of several students who claimed they got sick after eating in the said area.
“Ito nabansagan na ‘Hepa Lane.’ Mga estudyante nag-complain na sila ay nagkaroon ng hepa (hepatitis) and upon examination, talagang may hepa,” said San Gabriel.
It is also found out that these stalls have no business permits/
The stall owners, on the other hand, denied that the food they serve is dirty. One said have not received complaints that a customer got sick after eating.
The Manila Sanitation Division already recommended the closure of stalls in the area.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Viva Entertainment Releases The Trailer “The Barker” Starring Empoy Marquez
- Miss Earth Candidate Experiences Cellphone Snatching In Manila
- Joe Jonas Announces Engagement, Says Girlfriend Sophie Turner Said ‘Yes’
- Indonesian Goalie Dies After Colliding With A Team-Mate
- Baron Geisler Did It Again, Arrested For Causing Trouble Inside A Bar
- Company Exec Plummets To Death From 10th Of The Building
- The ‘Brother’ Of Nadine Lustre Committed Suicide
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Father Of Nadine Shares Power Messages About Depression
- Look: Top 10 Richest Cities In The Philippines
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Cebu Boy Has 300 Teeth, Undergoes Operation
- UST Clinches UAAP Women’s Beach Volleyball Championship
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?