Hepa Lane Along U-Belt Will Be Soon Removed
Ringo | On 07, Oct 2017
A larger percentage of students in the Philippines are always on a tight budget. That’s why budget meals are always box office.
An example is the Hepa Lane in the University Belt. This a long lane stalls catering different foods that are well-suited for students. Located along R. Papa, these stalls offer cheaps and delicious meals.
However, the stalls are being threatened to be removed after the Sanitation Division of Manila did a surprise inspection on the stalls.
The food is being presented on the open air, the personnel of the stalls are not in proper uniform, the foods are cooked in the same area, and there is no source of clean water.
Boyet San Gabriel, the Chief of Manila Sanitation Division, said his team acted on the complaints of several students who claimed they got sick after eating in the said area.
“Ito nabansagan na ‘Hepa Lane.’ Mga estudyante nag-complain na sila ay nagkaroon ng hepa (hepatitis) and upon examination, talagang may hepa,” said San Gabriel.
It is also found out that these stalls have no business permits/
The stall owners, on the other hand, denied that the food they serve is dirty. One said have not received complaints that a customer got sick after eating.
The Manila Sanitation Division already recommended the closure of stalls in the area.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Mom, Daughter, Found Dead Inside Home In Gen. Trias, Cavite
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Angelica Panganiban Shows Sexy Body In Boracay
- Max Collins Marries Pancho Magno
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Old Money Design Will Be Soon Phased Out
- 11 Men Arrested In Taguig Hotel Drug Bust