Grab Driver Treats Passenger And Her Mom Free Ride
Ringo | On 20, Mar 2017
Small or big, a good deed shouldn’t be unappreciated.
Angelie Andrade and her unwell mom went to Tondo Medical Center for a checkup. They booked a Grab Car so they can easily go home and for the comfort of her mom. They never thought the experience will be heart-whelming.
From the hospital to their residence, the charge was P71.00. They were touched after the driver of the car with plate number AAY 6304, Maurillo Velasco Sierra, declined the payment. He said he did it for the old lady.
Though grab is such a profitable business, it’s not earning every day. P71.00 may be small but using it to help someone is such a big thing.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome Third Child
- Look: Maxene Magalona And Rob Mananquil Wedding Photos
- Dolores O’Riordan Dies Of Fentanyl Poisoning
- Look: This 2018 Sinulog Costume Immediately Goes Viral
- Netizens Cry Foul Over Gruesome Murder of a Lady
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Michelle Madrigal Posts Photo Of Rumored Boyfriend
- Locals Catch Hammerhead Shark, Take Video While It Struggles
- Viral Video: Head Lice Infestation