Girl Loses Money To Jeepney Driver, Helped By Beggar So She Can Go Home
Ringo | On 12, Jul 2017
“Sent by heaven!” said netizen Arah Matampale to a beggar who helped her in times of trouble.
On June 30, Matampale was on her way home when her friend called her so they can go home together. She agreed and immediately informed the jeepney driver that she will just alight the vehicle.
The driver then revved his vehicle. That’s when she realized that he had not given her change. Unfortunately for her, her friends don’t have remaining money. She was about to cry when a beggar asked for money.
She explained to the gay beggar that she lost her money. Then, he offered the alms he got. She was shy at first but he explained that it’s dangerous because it’s getting late.
“Hulog ng langit”
Share ko lang. Im on my way home na around 9pm. Sumakay akong jeep sa Olivarez. Nung nasa tapat na…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Man Burns Wife, Two Children Because Of A Social Rant
- Internal Fraud Rocks Metrobank
- This Raymond Bus Didn’t Give Way To An Ambulance
- Director Soxie Topacio Passes Away
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Men’s Choral Group Sings ‘Da Coconut Nut’ Inside A Plane
- Marlou Leaves Hasht5 To Pursue Solo Career
- Viral Video: Anne Curtis’ Babies