Girl Loses Money To Jeepney Driver, Helped By Beggar So She Can Go Home
Ringo | On 12, Jul 2017
“Sent by heaven!” said netizen Arah Matampale to a beggar who helped her in times of trouble.
On June 30, Matampale was on her way home when her friend called her so they can go home together. She agreed and immediately informed the jeepney driver that she will just alight the vehicle.
The driver then revved his vehicle. That’s when she realized that he had not given her change. Unfortunately for her, her friends don’t have remaining money. She was about to cry when a beggar asked for money.
She explained to the gay beggar that she lost her money. Then, he offered the alms he got. She was shy at first but he explained that it’s dangerous because it’s getting late.
“Hulog ng langit”
Share ko lang. Im on my way home na around 9pm. Sumakay akong jeep sa Olivarez. Nung nasa tapat na…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Last Go Brother With Cancer Dies
- Kuya Jobert Attempts to Jump-Off Building
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- ‘It’s Showtime’ Shares Tear-Jerking Video As Tribute To Franco Hernandez
- Chef Hasset Go Passes Away
- Ryan Bang Reveals ‘It’s Showtime’ Future Segments And Plans To Danica Sotto
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- PDEA Raids House That Is Also A Drug Den In Valenzuela
- Paul Soriano Denies Affair With Erich Gonzales