Girl Forces Barbie Eye In Her Own, Regrets It Immediately
Ringo | On 04, Jul 2017
Barbie has been a playmate of girls since the 1950s. She has adored and loved.
Her perfect image, however, became the standard of beauty. Many wanted to be like her. Along with the advancement of the technology, many spent their money just to be like of her image.
One woman got obsessed in becoming Barbie, she spent a total of half a million US dollars in surgery and fillers in order to look like the perfect woman.
Valeria Lukyanova is definitely the woman who achieved the closest looks. She had implants and uses makeup in order to become Barbie. Her body is a result of special diet and workout.
Even some males are now obsessed with becoming Ken, the counterpart of Barbie.
A post shared by Ken humano brasileiro (@celsosantebanes) on
One girl wanted to go with the trend. She used a plastic eye of Barbie and forced it into her own eye. She then cried in pain, because it was too big for her socket.
The mom took a video while she removed it and uploaded it online as a warning to girls around the world.
Ideia errada de criança colocar olho de boneca ,olha o q aconteceu com minha filha. .
Posted by Rayssa Ivanny Ficag on Saturday, July 1, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Suspect In Horacio Castillo’s Death Now In America; Once Arrested Because Of Frat War
- DICT Chief Rodolfo Salalima Tenders His Resignation Letter
- Student, 18, Scratches Man’s Car, Waits For Her In One Hour To Apologize, Gets Scholarship
- Look: The Mothers Of Joel Cruz’ Twins
- This Woman Spent Nearly $830,000 To Look Like Wonder Woman
Sorry. No data so far.