Girl, 10, Falls To Tears After None Showed Up For Her 'Fans Meeting'
Ringo | On 11, Nov 2017
A Russian girl created a video where she showed disappointment to her fans after none of them appeared in a “fans meeting” she organized.
Alina, 10, is an aspiring vlogger. She used to post videos of her and the things she likes like doing slime and sharing her toys. She then organized a “fans meeting” for her 3,000 Youtube followers. More than 20 confirmed that they were going.
Alina then bought candies and prizes for the games in the event she organized. However, much to her disappointment, none of her fans came.
To burst out her bad feeling she made a video where she vented her emotions.
“I thought we’d have fun, take pictures together and I would finally see my friends and subscribers – but you treated me like this,” Alina said in the Russian language.
She explained that she waited for 30 minutes and even checked all over the park but saw none of her fans.
Her video immediately spread like wildfire. People comforted her and some big names in Russian social media came and offered help to organize fans meeting for her. Some also encouraged her not to stop vlogging.
She also gained more followers.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Dahlia Pastor, Suspect Use to Have Sex in Enzo’s House
- Police Who Killed Mark Soque Will Receive Honors
- Most Cruel Festival: China’s Dog Eating Celebration
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog
- Nadine Lustre Talks About Losing Her Brother; James On How It Affected Their Relationship
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Taboos In Southeast Asian Countries
- Another Suspect In ‘Daisy’ Video Arrested
- Look: This 2018 Sinulog Costume Immediately Goes Viral