Family Got Victimized By Syndicate Who Are Selling Fake Shampoo
Ringo | On 10, Oct 2017
It has been advised that too good to be true deals are usually fake especially when the identity of the sellers are questionable.
However, people still fall in the traps.
Last Saturday, Vivian Perez, and her neighbors were allured by men selling a branded shampoo. They are offering P1,500 for a box of shampoo. He said they are worth P5,000.00 when bought in the Supermarket.
At first, Vivian said the products were ok. However, it rotted and turned into a porridge-like substance. She and her husband concluded that they are made from cornstarch and water.
Vivian already filed a blotter report for the incident.
The GMA News contacted the brand that owns the packaging. It said it never and will never market its products house to house. Only in Supermarkets and grocery stores.
The Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) have already issued a warning about branded products being sold house to house. It said people should be aware of fake products especially when being sold at very low prices.
The DTI has a public assistance desk that hears such complaints.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Viva Entertainment Releases The Trailer “The Barker” Starring Empoy Marquez
- Miss Earth Candidate Experiences Cellphone Snatching In Manila
- Joe Jonas Announces Engagement, Says Girlfriend Sophie Turner Said ‘Yes’
- Indonesian Goalie Dies After Colliding With A Team-Mate
- Baron Geisler Did It Again, Arrested For Causing Trouble Inside A Bar
- Company Exec Plummets To Death From 10th Of The Building
- The ‘Brother’ Of Nadine Lustre Committed Suicide
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Father Of Nadine Shares Power Messages About Depression
- Look: Top 10 Richest Cities In The Philippines
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Cebu Boy Has 300 Teeth, Undergoes Operation
- UST Clinches UAAP Women’s Beach Volleyball Championship
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?