Fake Rice Discovered, Melts When Heated On Pan
Ringo | On 31, Oct 2016
Netizen Rhyan Manalaysay, who is based in Saudi Arabia, posted an album containing a picture and video exposing a certain rice brand that is fake.
The picture showed the brand Royal Umbrella, which comes in a red packaging, claiming it is from Thailand. The video, on the other hand, showed the rice being cooked via a pan and later, it melted like plastic.
The person talking in the video said they just saw a video showing rice getting melted, so they tried it and they were shocked by the result.
In June last year, fake rice became the talk of the town after several residents of Davao City claimed that they bought fake rice. In a report, the fake rice will have the consistency of a styrofoam, will never spoil and when pressed water will come out.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- The Driver Who Broke The Window Of A Taxi Is Now Facing Multiple Charges
- Look: Taxi Driver Who Lets Woman Drive His Taxi Gets Business Package
- Daniel Matsunaga Confirms He Is In A Relationship With A Polish Supermodel
- Look: Bunkhouses Samples For Marawi War Victims
- June Mar Fajardo Hailed As MVP, Tied Fernandez And Patrimonio With Most Number Of MVP Awards
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Company Exec Plummets To Death From 10th Of The Building
- Federico Angulo Arrested For Sextortion
- Alleged Suicide Note Of Julia Buencamino Found
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Apo Whang-ud Flies To Manila, Meets Coco Martin
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges