Fake Rice Discovered, Melts When Heated On Pan
Ringo | On 31, Oct 2016
Netizen Rhyan Manalaysay, who is based in Saudi Arabia, posted an album containing a picture and video exposing a certain rice brand that is fake.
The picture showed the brand Royal Umbrella, which comes in a red packaging, claiming it is from Thailand. The video, on the other hand, showed the rice being cooked via a pan and later, it melted like plastic.
The person talking in the video said they just saw a video showing rice getting melted, so they tried it and they were shocked by the result.
In June last year, fake rice became the talk of the town after several residents of Davao City claimed that they bought fake rice. In a report, the fake rice will have the consistency of a styrofoam, will never spoil and when pressed water will come out.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter
- Raymart Reveals “True” Story Behind Bruised Pictures
- James Deakin Explains That Uber And Grab Are Different From Taxi
- Ahron Villena Accidentally Posts Nude Picture
- Dahlia Pastor, Suspect Use to Have Sex in Enzo’s House
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Fake Laptop Specs Modus Exposed
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges