Fake Rice Discovered, Melts When Heated On Pan
Ringo | On 31, Oct 2016
Netizen Rhyan Manalaysay, who is based in Saudi Arabia, posted an album containing a picture and video exposing a certain rice brand that is fake.
The picture showed the brand Royal Umbrella, which comes in a red packaging, claiming it is from Thailand. The video, on the other hand, showed the rice being cooked via a pan and later, it melted like plastic.
The person talking in the video said they just saw a video showing rice getting melted, so they tried it and they were shocked by the result.
In June last year, fake rice became the talk of the town after several residents of Davao City claimed that they bought fake rice. In a report, the fake rice will have the consistency of a styrofoam, will never spoil and when pressed water will come out.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Successful Networker Exposes Xian Gaza
- This Woman Refuses Medical Treatment For Her Son Because There Is No ‘White Doctor’
- 19-Year-Old Pregnant Call Center Agent Dies Due To Beating By Live-In Partner Because She Doesn’t To Go To Work
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Devon Seron Starts Shooting For A Korean Movie
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- ‘Homewrecker Of The Year’ Woman Exposes Infidelity Of Jovit Baldivino
- What Is The Reason Behind Jane Oineza’s Showbiz Hiatus
- Meet Dian Serranilla, The Girl Who Celebrated Her 18th Birthday In MOA Arena