Fake Rice Discovered, Melts When Heated On Pan
Ringo | On 31, Oct 2016
Netizen Rhyan Manalaysay, who is based in Saudi Arabia, posted an album containing a picture and video exposing a certain rice brand that is fake.
The picture showed the brand Royal Umbrella, which comes in a red packaging, claiming it is from Thailand. The video, on the other hand, showed the rice being cooked via a pan and later, it melted like plastic.
The person talking in the video said they just saw a video showing rice getting melted, so they tried it and they were shocked by the result.
In June last year, fake rice became the talk of the town after several residents of Davao City claimed that they bought fake rice. In a report, the fake rice will have the consistency of a styrofoam, will never spoil and when pressed water will come out.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog
- UST Student Council Condems Mocha Uson’s Award
- Police Who Killed Mark Soque Will Receive Honors
- Disneyland Philippines To Be Built In Ilocos Norte?
- Another Suspect In ‘Daisy’ Video Arrested
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Taboos In Southeast Asian Countries
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Watch: Titibo-tibo By Mikee Cate
- JM De Guzman Opens Up On Drug Use