Donald Trump Grants Wish Of A Boy To Mow White House's Lawn
Ringo | On 19, Sep 2017
An 11-year-old boy was granted his wish to mow the lawn of the White House.
In August, Frank Giaccio, from Falls Church, Virginia, wrote to President Donald Trump saying he would love to mow the lawn of the White House. After a month, he was heard.
Several videos showed Giaccio, who was wearing a red shirt, brown short pants, an earplug and protective eyewear, mow the lawn of the White House while President Trump was standing nearby.
A few more minutes later, the most powerful man in the world walked towards the busy boy. People around laughed when the young man continued mowing and ignored the president. It prompted an official to inform the boy about Trump’s presence. The two then shook hands.
Then, a man, wearing pants and blue long sleeve shirt appeared from the scene walking towards the three. He is the father. He also exchanged hands with Trump. The boy continued with his task while Trump and the father follow him.
11-year-old boy mows the lawn at the White House and meets President Trump. Story: http://bit.ly/2ydi7J6 What’s the coolest thing your kid’s done?
Posted by FOX26 on Friday, September 15, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Fidget Spinners Are Not For Toddlers, Their Small Finger May Stuck Inside The Holes
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- What If Disney Princesses Have Short Hair?
- Robbers Raid Jewelry Store at SM Mall of Asia
- Ed Sheeran Now Engaged
- Alleged Jason Abalos Scandal Made Rounds Online
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome Third Child
- AFP Hunts Senior Maute Group Leader Abu Dar
- Dolores O’Riordan Dies Of Fentanyl Poisoning
- Farmer Produces Six-Legged Sheep