Cristine Reyes Turn Emotional After Hearing Uncle's Message
Ringo | On 20, Feb 2017
Actress Cristine Reyes and her husband Ali Khatibi appeared on the morning show “Magandang Buhay.”
During the interview a video message coming from Cristine’s uncle Demetrio Pascual. She recalled her aunt and uncle treated her like their own daughter.
“Touched po ako kasi di po nagpapa-interview si Daddy Metring, parang ngayon ko lang siya nakita nagpa-interview,” said Cristine.
“Nag-flashback lahat nung nangyari sa akin nung bata pa ako. Siya talaga ang nag-alaga sa akin. Katabi ko siya matulog, as in yung magkasamang matulog, kung di man siya si Tita, as in masaya, kami noong bata pa ako,” Cristine added.
Cristine then thanked her aunt and uncle for noting that she will always carry the love they gave her.
“Thank you sa pag-aalaga mo sa akin tine-treasure ko yon, yung love at care na ibinigay niyo sa akin,” Reyes added.
Reyes will soon be seen on the upcoming game show “I Can Do That,” along with Sue Ramirez, Ari Muñoz, and Pokwang.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- The Driver Who Broke The Window Of A Taxi Is Now Facing Multiple Charges
- Look: Taxi Driver Who Lets Woman Drive His Taxi Gets Business Package
- Daniel Matsunaga Confirms He Is In A Relationship With A Polish Supermodel
- Look: Bunkhouses Samples For Marawi War Victims
- June Mar Fajardo Hailed As MVP, Tied Fernandez And Patrimonio With Most Number Of MVP Awards
- Amor Powers Finds Out Yna Is Her Daughter
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Company Exec Plummets To Death From 10th Of The Building
- Federico Angulo Arrested For Sextortion
- Alleged Suicide Note Of Julia Buencamino Found
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Apo Whang-ud Flies To Manila, Meets Coco Martin
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges