Construction Worker Tries To Jump Off An Unfinished Building
Ringo | On 27, Dec 2014
A construction worker tried to kill himself by jumping off the building of an unfinished building.
On Friday at about 12:30 p.m., the construction workers of the SM Development Corporation (SMDC) in Pasay City, were destructed after a man, identified as Melvin Mujeres, threatened to kill himself by jumping off the 7th floor unfinished building.
The DZMM TeleRadyo was able to get some shots of the scene and it was posted via its Twitter account.
— DZMM TeleRadyo (@DZMMTeleRadyo) December 26, 2014
According to the members of the Philippine National Police (PNP) and Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP), the negotiations lasted for nine hours and after Mujeres was rescued, it turned out that he is going through a family problem that prompted his to commit suicide.
The officers said Mujeres will undergo psychological testing and if he turned out negative to any problems, the police may file charges against him.
Just two weeks ago, a man only identified as “Anthony”, was seen clinging on Farmers Plaza in Cubao, Quezon City. The quick actions of the Metro Manila Development Authority (MMDA) and BFP saved Anthony, who later said he was being chased by six men.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Duterte Confronts Pia Ranada Over Article Featuring His Assistant
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Model’s Second Leg Removed Caused By Super-Absorbent Tampoon
- This Man Was Victimized By ‘Ipit Gang’ In Mandaluyong
- A Prisoner Who Was Declared Dead Suddenly Wakes Up In The Morgue
- Look: Maxene Magalona And Rob Mananquil Wedding Photos
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- The Sacred Riana Wins Asia’s Got Talent 2
- Devotees Leave Tons Of Trash After Procession
- Michelle Madrigal Posts Photo Of Rumored Boyfriend