Cherish Charmaine Interior Denies She Hurt The Taxi Driver
Ringo | On 27, Dec 2017
Cherish Charmaine Interior, the woman in the viral video, also asked the Land Transportation Office (LTO) to dismiss the case against her because of lack of merit.
In her position paper, which was submitted by her representative, Interior, a BPO Supervisor, said Virgilio Doctor recklessly tailgated their car Congressional Avenue, Quezon City last December 17.
She also noted that she went down to get the details of the taxi such as the operator and number. However, the taxi driver tried to evade them, which prompted her to block him. He hit her knee. Her husband was also hit by the car door. He even called them “crazy.”
Interior also clarified that she didn’t slap Doctor. She said she just pointed her finger at him. However, he went down the car and acted he was hurt after seeing someone was taking a video.
Interior failed to appear for her petition for security purposes claiming that there are some netizens who are threatening to hurt her and destroy her life. It is also noted that she already filed slight physical injury and unjust vexation against Doctor the day after the incident.
In the issue of expired registration of her car, she said it was not named after her that’s why she was not aware of it.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Welcome Third Child
- Dolores O’Riordan Dies Of Fentanyl Poisoning
- Look: This 2018 Sinulog Costume Immediately Goes Viral
- Look: Maxene Magalona And Rob Mananquil Wedding Photos
- Netizens Cry Foul Over Gruesome Murder of a Lady
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Michelle Madrigal Posts Photo Of Rumored Boyfriend
- Locals Catch Hammerhead Shark, Take Video While It Struggles
- Khalil Ramos Willing To Do Nude Scenes