Check: 2017 Binibining Pilipinas Result
Ringo | On 01, May 2017
The Filipina-British beauty for Camarines Sur emerged as the big winner of the 2017 Binibining Pilipinas.
Rachel Peters was declared as the 2017 Miss Universe Philippines on Sunday at the Smart-Araneta Coliseum.
During the question and answer round, Peters said that divisiveness is one of the growing problems of the Philippines.
“I believe that one of the biggest problems of our country is divisiveness: in politics, religion and culture,” said Peters when asked about her message for the ASEAN leaders. “I believe it is same across the world that is something I would like to address. If we can learn to tolerate each other’s differences, then we will be a stronger we will be a stronger nation going forward.”
Check out the result
- Binibining Pilipinas Univers – Rachel Peters
- Binibining Pilipinas Globe – Nelda Ibe
- Binibining Pilipinas International – Maria Angelica de Leon
- Binibining Pilipinas Supranational – Chanel Olive Thomas
- Binibining Pilipinas Intercontinental – Katarina Sonja Rodriguez
- Binibining Pilipinas Grand International – Elizabeth Durado Clenci
- Binibining Friendship: Chanel Olive Thomas
- The Face of Binibini: Rachel Peters
- Binibining Talent: Dane Felisse Marasigan
- National Costume: Chanel Olive Thomas
- Manila Bulletin Reader’s Choice: Christagale Borja
- Jag Denim Queen: Rachel Peters
- Best in Swimsuit: Rachel Peters
- Best in Long Gown: Maria Angelica de Leon
- Binibining Philippine Airlines: Katarina Sonja Rodriguez
- Binibining Creamsilk: Maria Angelica de Leon
Our #BbPilipinas2017Queens! Good Luck Binibinis!
Bb. Pilipinas 2017 2nd Runner-Up – Kristel Guelos
Bb. Pilipinas 2017…