Charice, Live-In Partner Part Ways
Ringo | On 27, Apr 2017
Singing couple Charice Pempengco and Alyssa Quijano have parted ways.
Carl Cabral, the singer’s handler, confirmed the news to ABS-CBN News. He said the decision between the couple is mutual. He asked for the international singing sensation’s privacy.
“Yes, Charice and Alyssa have broken up and it was a mutual decision,” said Cabral. “Charice is not accepting any interviews and now taking a break. He’s doing fine and he’s happy. Thank you very much.”
Last week, there are reports that surfaced saying Alyssa was seen leaving the apartment she shared with Charice. She carried suitcases.
It was also noted that Charice stayed inside a fan’s house after the rift. Cabral denied it noting that the singer has a huge house.
“The rumor that Charice is living with a fan is not true. He has bought his own house,” said Cabral.
Charice and Alyssa came out as a couple in 2013. They said they were already thinking of getting married and building a family.
Last March, Charice twitted: “happy for what I’ve achieved, for what I’ve become, for making people happy. I’ll just leave it like that. I’m tired now.”
Happy for what I’ve achieved, for what I’ve become, for making people happy. I’ll just leave it like that. I’m tired now.
— . (@OfficialCharice) March 9, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Man Burns Wife, Two Children Because Of A Social Rant
- Internal Fraud Rocks Metrobank
- This Raymond Bus Didn’t Give Way To An Ambulance
- Director Soxie Topacio Passes Away
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Marlou Leaves Hasht5 To Pursue Solo Career
- Viral Video: Anne Curtis’ Babies
- Garbage Thrown In Manila Bay For Cleanup Publicity