Cement Mixer Fell On A Car In Quezon City
Ringo | On 16, Aug 2017
When driving, we should always stay away from big vehicles such as trucks, buses and much more to exercise precaution.
DJ Coki submitted a video to GMA News showing the scenes after a cement mixer fell on a car along Mindanao Avenue in Quezon City.
The incident happened on Tuesday afternoon infront of the headquarters of Bureau of Jail and Management and Penology (BJMP). There were four passengers in the car and one of them died after.
The lone fatality was identified as Ulysses Ramos, 34, the car’s driver. Injured were Marife, 35, the driver’s wife; and their children Eulariza, 12, Eugene, 8 and Enrico, 4.
The truck, which is owned Topstar Ready Concrete Inc., hit the center island and tilted towards the car.
Members of the BJMP immediately responded and used bamboo poles and metal rods to prevent the mixer from completely crushing the car. They pulled the passengers one by one. However, the found hard times pulling Ramos.
Isang kotse ang nadaganan ng isang cement mixer sa Mindanao Avenue sa Quezon City bandang 4:30 ng hapon. Kuha ni DJ Coki
Posted by GMA News on Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Woman Spent Nearly $830,000 To Look Like Wonder Woman
- Fil-Am Singer Angelica Hale Wins 2nd Spot in ‘America’s Got Talent’
- GMA Reporter Allegendly Receives Death Threats After Reporting Trillanes’ SG Trip
- Alleged Exhanged Of Messages Of Aegis Juris Members Prior To UST Law Student’s Death Revealed
- Angry Ranger: These Marawi Soldiers Use Slingshot To Detonate IED
Sorry. No data so far.