Cement Mixer Fell On A Car In Quezon City
Ringo | On 16, Aug 2017
When driving, we should always stay away from big vehicles such as trucks, buses and much more to exercise precaution.
DJ Coki submitted a video to GMA News showing the scenes after a cement mixer fell on a car along Mindanao Avenue in Quezon City.
The incident happened on Tuesday afternoon infront of the headquarters of Bureau of Jail and Management and Penology (BJMP). There were four passengers in the car and one of them died after.
The lone fatality was identified as Ulysses Ramos, 34, the car’s driver. Injured were Marife, 35, the driver’s wife; and their children Eulariza, 12, Eugene, 8 and Enrico, 4.
The truck, which is owned Topstar Ready Concrete Inc., hit the center island and tilted towards the car.
Members of the BJMP immediately responded and used bamboo poles and metal rods to prevent the mixer from completely crushing the car. They pulled the passengers one by one. However, the found hard times pulling Ramos.
Isang kotse ang nadaganan ng isang cement mixer sa Mindanao Avenue sa Quezon City bandang 4:30 ng hapon. Kuha ni DJ Coki
Posted by GMA News on Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Marlene Aguilar Calls Freddie Aguilar’s Wife “Prostitute” and Not a Minor Anymore
- Teen Accuses Leyte Gov Of Rape
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Coleen Garcia Breaks Silence on Alleged Sex Scandal
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- Anne Curtis Victimized By Fake LCD Seller
- QC Police Who Owns Colorum Jeepney Threatens ‘We’ll Both End Up Dead’ If Officials Will Tow His Vehicles