Cebu Pacific Employee Rudely Asks Muslim Passengers Details Of ID
Ringo | On 11, May 2017
A Cebu Pacific employee is being accused of racism by a Muslim passenger.
Hanifah Dalidig Bedar said, the employee, they identified as Erwin Ramayan, showed rude attitude the moment they lined up on him. He then asked her aunt different questions arrogantly.
Bedar, a lawyer, asked if he used to ask the question, to where Ramayan responded with “yes,” however, still rudely.
Bedar said she chose to put things in social media because she was humiliated. She also noted her and relatives’ former experiences in filing a complaint against rude treatment in airlines, which were put into waste.
Dear Cebu Pacific,
Turuan nyo sana mga empleyado nyo na irespeto lahat ng pasahero. Sa isang counter kahapon,…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Woman Writes An Open Letter To Her Abusive And User Live-In Partner
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Ina Raymundo’s Sexy Bikini Instagram Photos Inspire Thousands
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Woman Posts Final Letter For BF Of Almost Eight Years
- Pauleen Luna in Malaysian Political Scandal
- How Ph’s Bet Handles Bullies In ANTM