Cebu Pacific Employee Rudely Asks Muslim Passengers Details Of ID
Ringo | On 11, May 2017
A Cebu Pacific employee is being accused of racism by a Muslim passenger.
Hanifah Dalidig Bedar said, the employee, they identified as Erwin Ramayan, showed rude attitude the moment they lined up on him. He then asked her aunt different questions arrogantly.
Bedar, a lawyer, asked if he used to ask the question, to where Ramayan responded with “yes,” however, still rudely.
Bedar said she chose to put things in social media because she was humiliated. She also noted her and relatives’ former experiences in filing a complaint against rude treatment in airlines, which were put into waste.
Dear Cebu Pacific,
Turuan nyo sana mga empleyado nyo na irespeto lahat ng pasahero. Sa isang counter kahapon,…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Super Tekla Fired By Willie Revillame?
- Mimai Ong Makes Heartbreaking Video For Her Fallen Angel
- Internal Fraud Rocks Metrobank
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Matteo Denies Break-Up With Sarah Geronimo
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Uber Driver Treats Passenger With Taco Bell