Cebu Pacific Employee Rudely Asks Muslim Passengers Details Of ID
Ringo | On 11, May 2017
A Cebu Pacific employee is being accused of racism by a Muslim passenger.
Hanifah Dalidig Bedar said, the employee, they identified as Erwin Ramayan, showed rude attitude the moment they lined up on him. He then asked her aunt different questions arrogantly.
Bedar, a lawyer, asked if he used to ask the question, to where Ramayan responded with “yes,” however, still rudely.
Bedar said she chose to put things in social media because she was humiliated. She also noted her and relatives’ former experiences in filing a complaint against rude treatment in airlines, which were put into waste.
Dear Cebu Pacific,
Turuan nyo sana mga empleyado nyo na irespeto lahat ng pasahero. Sa isang counter kahapon,…
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Dahlia Pastor, Suspect Use to Have Sex in Enzo’s House
- Police Who Killed Mark Soque Will Receive Honors
- Most Cruel Festival: China’s Dog Eating Celebration
- Mom Ties Baby Like A Dog
- Nadine Lustre Talks About Losing Her Brother; James On How It Affected Their Relationship
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- James Reid’s Ex-Girlfriend Clears Nadine Lustre in Breakup
- Taboos In Southeast Asian Countries
- Another Suspect In ‘Daisy’ Video Arrested
- University Student Takes Selfie On Rooftop, Falls To His Death