Bus Driver And Conductor Arrested For Having Brawl With MMDA Officials
Ringo | On 05, Jul 2017
A few days ago, videos showing MMDA officials and bus driver and conductor having a brawl.
The video, which was uploaded by Zaint Rayaj Ocampo, showed the driver taking on two while his assistant was having a one-on-one.
It was unknown how the brawl started.
The authorities then arrested Eddie Magangcong Jr., 38, and his assistant Kim Lester Padilla, 22. They will be facing charges for the assaulting Robert Supan, 42, and Rodel Abanil, 33.
The Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) is set to issue a show cause order against Magangcong Jr., and Padilla.
MMDA Chairman Danilo Lim confronted the two noting that he will defend his officials who are doing their jobs well.
The officials stopped the bus being driven by Magangcong because it dropped passengers in a “No Unloading” zone. He was apprehended by the officials. He asked if he can pass because the people he dropped were senior citizens and disabled.
When the officials declined that when he got angry and started to retaliate. Quezon City Police District (QCPD) Chief Superintendent Guillermo Eleazar said the two locked themselves inside the bus after the brawl. Then, they were arrested.
Lim said his agency will pursue charges against the two.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- This Man Has Been Stealing Computer Parts Since December, He Receives A Black Eye From The Owner
- Miss Universe Memes Go Viral
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Teen Accuses Leyte Gov Of Rape
- Australian Behind “Daisy’s Destruction” Slapped With Multiple Charges
- Marlene Aguilar Calls Freddie Aguilar’s Wife “Prostitute” and Not a Minor Anymore
- Anne Curtis Victimized By Fake LCD Seller
- Coleen Garcia Breaks Silence on Alleged Sex Scandal
- Mother Deer Sacrifices Self Against Cheetahs For Her Fawns
- Coco’s Baby, Ricky Boy, Seen Singing ‘Versace On The Floor’