Bus Driver And Conductor Arrested For Having Brawl With MMDA Officials
Ringo | On 05, Jul 2017
A few days ago, videos showing MMDA officials and bus driver and conductor having a brawl.
The video, which was uploaded by Zaint Rayaj Ocampo, showed the driver taking on two while his assistant was having a one-on-one.
It was unknown how the brawl started.
The authorities then arrested Eddie Magangcong Jr., 38, and his assistant Kim Lester Padilla, 22. They will be facing charges for the assaulting Robert Supan, 42, and Rodel Abanil, 33.
The Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) is set to issue a show cause order against Magangcong Jr., and Padilla.
MMDA Chairman Danilo Lim confronted the two noting that he will defend his officials who are doing their jobs well.
The officials stopped the bus being driven by Magangcong because it dropped passengers in a “No Unloading” zone. He was apprehended by the officials. He asked if he can pass because the people he dropped were senior citizens and disabled.
When the officials declined that when he got angry and started to retaliate. Quezon City Police District (QCPD) Chief Superintendent Guillermo Eleazar said the two locked themselves inside the bus after the brawl. Then, they were arrested.
Lim said his agency will pursue charges against the two.
Related Posts :
Like Philippine Daily
- Man Burns Wife, Two Children Because Of A Social Rant
- Internal Fraud Rocks Metrobank
- This Raymond Bus Didn’t Give Way To An Ambulance
- Director Soxie Topacio Passes Away
- Why James Reid and Girlfriend Broke-up?
- Child Rapist Raped, Treated by Doctors; Gang Raped in Prison
- Who is Ali Khatibi, the Father of Cristine’s Child?
- Marlou Leaves Hasht5 To Pursue Solo Career
- Viral Video: Anne Curtis’ Babies
- Garbage Thrown In Manila Bay For Cleanup Publicity